Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Can you get a taxi there?? It would be much better to get it checked out honey. Well done on your loss so far :clap:

Hiya DQ,
I could get a taxi i s'pose lots of bucks tho and moneys v v tight at the mo :rolleyes:!
Thanks for the clap :giggle:you know what i mean lol xxx

Lotsa luv Julie xxx

Um, aren't district nurses called that because they visit in the district? Your GP surgery should be able to arrange a visit. Dont; sit there worrying or go unseen, ring the surgery and get them to sort it out!

Wow, 21lbs!!!!

Love

Hiya Barb,
I am unfortunately just out of the catchment for visiting so i have to go to a specific centre which is strangely located for peope who need medical help . My GP said the nurse would put some cream on it maybe twice but i would take a while to heal properly so i thought 2 visits there which will be very awkward or maybe a few saltwater rinses a day at home where i am resting :cool: .

I know "wow" its mad !!!
Must get me a tickery thing:D
Lotsa luv Julie xxx

Cool tickery thing. Just watch that pony gallop all the way to the finishing line :clap:

21lbs... Well done... your dissapearing at one heck of a fast speed!!!!!

Jsut keep your wound clean and dry.... watch out it doesnt get worse!!! look out for any redness, swelling, heat around the skin there, if there is exessive leakage or if it smells offensive... if you see these see a Dr or nurse immediately!!!

Take Care

Nas x

Cool ticker babe.

Nay overdoing it now (see what I did there :giggle:).

21lbs... Well done... your dissapearing at one heck of a fast speed!!!!!

Jsut keep your wound clean and dry.... watch out it doesnt get worse!!! look out for any redness, swelling, heat around the skin there, if there is exessive leakage or if it smells offensive... if you see these see a Dr or nurse immediately!!!

Take Care

Nas x

Hiya Nas.
Thanks for the advice hunny i will do that and keep a very close eye on it ! :thankyou:

XXXX

Hi all,
Well feeling a little concerned today about my wound i am salt watering it but i did put cream on it last night and a plaster big mistake its softened and opened again so now i think it needs to dry out no more plasters for moi.

Toilet troubles to i havent been no 2 for 3 days and didnt want to leave it any longer so 45 mins on the loo last night and ouch it was worse than any cambridge diet constipation i have ever had .
Had to be manually removed sorry if tmi !

Need to find out what laxatives i can take dont wanna go through that again !

Well been out for a walk this morning and will go again at lunchtime then again this evening keep the blood pumping.
Don't emember if i did a food diary will trot off and check if not i will post it next
Love Y'all Julie XXX

Mondays food diary

Breakfast:-

2 X dutch crispbakes with flora

30 mins later a coffee.

Lunch:-
2 x dutch crispbakes with low fat soft garlic cheese

30 mins later a coffee

Dinner:-
A scoop of mashed spud and 1/2 tin of blended beef and veg big soup

30 mins later a coffee

Snack:-
1 laughing cow low fat cheese triangle
1 small ramekin of natural yoghourt

1.5 litres of water/ sugar free squash

keeping it dry sounds good... and as you say walking will keep your circulation moving... you seem on top of things catch ya next week

Love Nas x

Sorry to hear about your toilet trouble - have you thought about using fibre89?? I know you're not doing CD, but that might help you :hug99:

Sorry to hear about your toilet trouble - have you thought about using fibre89?? I know you're not doing CD, but that might help you :hug99:

Hiya DQ,
Toilet probs cured i remembered the probs i had while on CD and slimfast so i bought some slimfast and hey presto !dynamite! :eek:
PHEW!

Had my last blood thinning injection today which i am pleaseed about i don't mind needles etc but i hate injecting myself .

Said my farewells to the old surgical stockings free at last .

Wounds healing fine just like little cat scratches now can't believe it drain site seems to be doing well too dried up nicely .

I can sleep on both sides too which is fab . I lurve sleep :D
Feeling pretty good today haven't lost anymore pounds but i aint worried had a fab start so no complaints :D

Luv Julie xxx

Tuesdays Food Diary :-

Breakfast:-
1 weetabix ,semi sk milk

Natural yog

Lunch:-
2x dutch crispbakes with flora
1 laughing cow low fat cheese triangle

2ooml fresh orange juice

Dinner:-