Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Hi Julie love:D

So glad you are safe and well;) what on earth are the syringes for?:eek:

18lbs thats fantastic bet it took me about 3 or 4 weeks to lose that:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your complications:( I remember coming round after my op...had been wheeled to intensive care(HDU) and couldn't breath...once a stint on the nebuliser though all was well..thankfully.

I'm so glad you are home and remember we are all here for you as you travel on your journey to slimdom...please don't think that because you have gone down the surgical route that you wont receive the massive amount of support as you did beforehand...as I've always found the support on here tremendous and at times has really picked me up from the depths of despair.

All my love

wow 18lbs
wishing you every success for the future
fingers crossed you continue to feel better each day

and well done for even having it done i am to scared to

kaz:D

Hiya Kaz,
It's still early days but its going well, feeling good although strange feeling not being hungry being a good girl and doing as i am told :D.

I wouldnt tell anyone not to do it 2 days of pain is worth while to get my life back ;)

I hope no one is put off by my account of what happened because i truely am a drama queen lol the pain wasnt unbearable but its being uncomfortable i was also in a foreign hospital alone and got a little low which made it ten times worse i think :rolleyes:

take care luv Julie XXX

You're back!!!! Hurray! You sound great and 18lbs gone already! Wow that is just amazing, looking forward to hearing all about your progress!

Oh and by the way, told you you'd be ok!!!!! Tee Hee!!

Lots of love

Hiya Barb ,
Lol , Yeah you told me so ! Fancy you being right ;):D
Hope you had a great birthday princess xxx

I lost 17lbs in 7 days then 1lb a day since so thats 19lbs so far i am sure it will stop soon if i lose a lb a day there will be nothing left of me by christmas (lol yeah i wish, maybe next christmas:D)

Well done you smashed that christmas target and at a nice relaxing speed too your doing really well .
Luv Julie XXX

Hi Julie love:D

So glad you are safe and well;) what on earth are the syringes for?:eek:

18lbs thats fantastic bet it took me about 3 or 4 weeks to lose that:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your complications:( I remember coming round after my op...had been wheeled to intensive care(HDU) and couldn't breath...once a stint on the nebuliser though all was well..thankfully.

I'm so glad you are home and remember we are all here for you as you travel on your journey to slimdom...please don't think that because you have gone down the surgical route that you wont receive the massive amount of support as you did beforehand...as I've always found the support on here tremendous and at times has really picked me up from the depths of despair.

All my love

Hiya Zoe,
Thanks , don't worry i wont be leaving mini's, i feel more at home here i am a member of some wls forums but i dont post like i do on here . I feel like i know you all now :D.

I am amazed by the weight loss the surgeon told me to weigh myself everyday and expect to see a pound a day go but its a real shock to see it wont last but i dont mind i know i will get there now ;).

As for the complications they weren't really complications for me ,i didnt know anything about it till i woke up and then it was ok the temperature and blood pressure was no problem as i knew it was just a reaction to the surgery and would correct itself .

Hope ypur ok Hunny , thanks for all your support
luv Julie xxx

Welcome home hunny!

Glad to have you back and sounding so fine and dandy.

Goodness you are dropping that weight like nobodies business! How are the family coping now? Hope that they are all behind you 100% now they know how you're ok and on your way to the rest of your life!

:sign0168:

Ive been following your journey Julie and just wanted to pop in and wish you a speedy recovery from the operation and fantastic weight loss to follow..
Sam x

Hiya Sam,
Nice of you to pop in thanks for your kind wishes !! :D
Take care luv Julie xx

Welcome home hunny!

Glad to have you back and sounding so fine and dandy.

Goodness you are dropping that weight like nobodies business! How are the family coping now? Hope that they are all behind you 100% now they know how you're ok and on your way to the rest of your life!

:sign0168:

Hey there sugar puff,

Hope your good sweetie :wavey:xxx
Family are ok keeping an eye on me and telling me to take it easy but i feel so energetic (sometimes) and feel like i should be doing stuff but i have made my wounds bleed, yesterday i hoovered and dusted and cleaned the kitchen . This is what happens when they leave me unattended lol!
Being a good girl today (ish) :D!
Take care luv Julie XXX

Hiiiiii Julie hin,

Welcome home..... wow 18lbs............thats a fantastic loss....

take it easy, let them spoil you.... Good luck now on the 'journey to your new life'

Love Nas x

Glad you're home and OK and back on the boards. Weight loss is going brilliantly too. Just take it easy and don't overdo things !!!

Hiiiiii Julie hin,

Welcome home..... wow 18lbs............thats a fantastic loss....

take it easy, let them spoil you.... Good luck now on the 'journey to your new life'

Love Nas x

Hiya Nas,
Thanks hun , i will take it easy now just feel restless because ordinarily if i was laid up i would be stuffing my face no chance of that is there lol !
Take care Luv Julie xxx

Glad you're home and OK and back on the boards. Weight loss is going brilliantly too. Just take it easy and don't overdo things !!!

Hiya Cheryl,
Thanks for that ,yep being a loser sure does feel good i am resting as we speak well kinda lol :D

Love your piccy of your gandaughter..... boootiful :D
Thanks again luv Julie xx

As the others say, you take it easy eh. It might be the adrenaline pumping after all the 'excitement' of having it done at last.

Don't want to overdo it before you're ready.

Glad you are feeling well though. New life....here you come :)

Good luck for a fast recovery & well done with the 18lbs!!!:)
Hello Mochaj ,
Thanks m8 , well i have lost 19lbs as of today so must go get one of those tickery things no i know it will actually be used . :D
Take care luv Julie xxxx

Listen Missy, you make sure you don't overdo things! I don't want to have to give you some stern words, but believe me I will!

Take it easy now and you'll soon be able to put all that extra energy to use!!

Ok seargent sarah,
Meassage understood loud and clear :D xxxxx

As the others say, you take it easy eh. It might be the adrenaline pumping after all the 'excitement' of having it done at last.

Don't want to overdo it before you're ready.

Glad you are feeling well though. New life....here you come :)

Thanks Kd,
I have feet up and just working the fingers tonight lol !
I think its a ketosis kind of high because i am bed late up early and raring to go .
New life here i come whoooohoooooo i like that :D
Lotsa luv Julie xxx

Back