Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

What do you 'eat', are you having protein shakes? Cambridge? or something else?

glad to hear you're back home.
like all the others said, take it easy. If your wound bled then you ARE doing too much. There is a time for housework & now is not it, don't risk it all hun.
xx

glad to hear you're back home.
like all the others said, take it easy. If your wound bled then you ARE doing too much. There is a time for housework & now is not it, don't risk it all hun.
xx

Hiya Cheryl,
Thanks for that :D I will leave the housework for a while learnt my lesson thats for sure :rolleyes: .
Hope your getting on ok hun luv Julie xxx

What do you 'eat', are you having protein shakes? Cambridge? or something else?

Hi Kd,
Believe it or not :eek:

I have had (under instruction from the dietician of course)
B. 2 X dutch crispbakes with flora light
S. Coffee
L. 1/2 tin of blended big soup (veg )with a scoop of mashed spud
S.Glass of fresh orange juice 300mls
D. Tin of big soup (beef & veg)(1/2) or scrambled egg or crispbakes with low fat cheese triangle(to be announced) lol
S. Coffee
S. Half a mullerlight yog
Quite impressive isnt it really.
I will put my food diary on here every day so you can see how things develop lol !
Luv Julie xxx :D

Wow. Not bad eh:cool:

And how do you feel on this? Enough? A little too much?

Would be really interested in seeing your food diary - you are doing fab mate :) And of course, you know you are most welcome - I have mega faith in you :hug99:

How are you today sweetie? Not overdoing it I hope?

Take care, love

Wow. Not bad eh:cool:

And how do you feel on this? Enough? A little too much?

I definitely feel full up not phsically hungry at all, not emotionally either i guess, but i have started to mourn foods that i associate with certain days times places etc.
Didn't realise how regimented i was, i feel liberated, in a sad way :eek: lol

luv Julie XXXX :D

Would be really interested in seeing your food diary - you are doing fab mate :) And of course, you know you are most welcome - I have mega faith in you :hug99:

Hey DQ,:wavey:
Hope your ok hun .
Food diary here it is for today :-

Breakfast:-
Ready brek 30g (Too much felt uncomfortable for about an hour )

Lunch:-
2 x dutch crispbakes with low fat soft garlic and herb cheese :drool: (enjoyed that)

Snack:-
200ml fresh orange juice

Dinner:-
Small bowl of
Blended potato,swede,broccolli,carrot,leek with a drizzle of gravy .

Snack:-
Yoghurt

Drinks:-
Water, sugar free squash, coffee

Not bad eh? :D

How are you today sweetie? Not overdoing it I hope?

Take care, love

Hiya Barb,
I have been extra good today but i fear the damage is done :rolleyes: my wound is even more open today there is a smal hole in it and its weepy.
Will be ringing the doc tomorrow and getting it sorted .
My own fault too much too soon :eek::(!!!!!!!!

Hope your ok, luv Julie xxx

Oi! Sargeant Sarah here again - make sure you get that seen to - tomorrow without fail!!!

I'm with Sarah on this one, get it checked 1st thing....you don't want infection to set in..

Take care...kandy

HM

Okay i will i will i will :D
I promise i am going to ring first thing in the morning !!!!!!!
thanks for all your concern you lovely lot :D:D:D:D:D

Julie XXXXX

Hope you've been taking it easy.... Just watch teh wound for, redness, tenderness, if it feels hot.... keep it clean... and see the DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Loev Nas....

Oh n please take care!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you've been taking it easy.... Just watch teh wound for, redness, tenderness, if it feels hot.... keep it clean... and see the DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Loev Nas....

Oh n please take care!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Nas

I am taking it easy today i am so norty when it comes to doing as i am told . :rolleyes: Don't tell my kids tho :whistle::giggle:lol

Hope you enjoy your hols every minute :D
Take care luv Julie xxx

Well i am 10 days out now, my its flown :p i have been to my GP who removed my steri strips today and 4 of them are spot on but the one that had the drain in was a bit icky :patback:.

Since she removed the strips this morning it seems to have dried up loads she told me to visit my district nurse and have it dressed but i cant drive there , cant get a lift there and buses dont go there either hmmmmm

Now it's a bit more dried up, not weepy , not hurting ,i thought i might leave it a few days whaddya think???

On the plus side 10 days out and 21lbs down (one and a half stone)
Amazed it's been so drastic but not complaining :D.
Everyone likes a headstart :D
:bliss:
Lotsa luv Julie xxxxx

Um, aren't district nurses called that because they visit in the district? Your GP surgery should be able to arrange a visit. Dont; sit there worrying or go unseen, ring the surgery and get them to sort it out!

Wow, 21lbs!!!!

Love

Back