Kandy gastric bypass diary before and after(ish) piccies!

Thats great news that all your tests came back, and were spot on!!!

Look at you in slinky tops and jeans... lol!!! The darn head takes ages to catch up.. hun!!!! I was really worried i'd piled loads of weight on and nothing fitted... lol tried my clothes on and loads fit... and others just need a few pounds off!!!! I still see fat in the mirror and its been over a year since i officially finished!!!!!!

Nasx

Thats great news that all your tests came back, and were spot on!!!

Look at you in slinky tops and jeans... lol!!! The darn head takes ages to catch up.. hun!!!! I was really worried i'd piled loads of weight on and nothing fitted... lol tried my clothes on and loads fit... and others just need a few pounds off!!!! I still see fat in the mirror and its been over a year since i officially finished!!!!!!

Nasx

Hiya Nas,
Thanks i am so relieved the tests came back ok.
Well done a year of maintaining you are doing a grand job. :D

Another 2lbs off this weekend which is nice my hubby isnt so chuffed he would be happier if i was a couple of stone heavier . :rolleyes: I have to make the most of my weightloss window i have plenty of time to gain some back and it is definite i will have some regain.

luv Julie xxx :D

I can't believe that you've only got 7lbs to go - only seems like 2 minutes since you started!

We need pics of slinky top and jeans ;)

Hiya Sarah,
I will get some piccies done soon !

It has gone so quickly and i feel fab . Never feel conscious of my clothes or am i breathing in enough . I have never felt this way before in my life and it is very novel !

Still have a cold but not letting it get me down.
Hope your doing well hun .
Jules xxx

TUESDAY
Breakfast - bacon salad mayo f/s
Lunch - bag of crisps, pasta salad
Dinner - fish fingers & a waffle
Drinks - water, coffee, a juice
Snacks - crisps, twister lolly, chewy choc and pistachio bar
Vits
xxx

Wow Just finished reading your story, how amazing. You lood fantastic well done you:)

Hiya Sophs,
Thank you your very kind :eek:.

I really should get some new piccies i am about 3 stone smaller now than my avatar lol :D.
Feel really great though!

Saturday
Breakfast - maple and pecan crisp cereal and semi skim milk
Lunch - cheese and coleslaw spud
Dinner - chow mein curry sauce few chips
Drinks - Water, coffee,
Snacks - none
Vits
:D

Hey DQ, Hi Sarah,
Will do them promise, i am so technocrap lol !

Breakfast - nothing (norty girl)
Lunch - chicken, veg, roasties, yorky, gravy.
Dinner - pkt crisps, prawns
Snacks - twister lolly
Drinks - water , coffee, 3 glasses of red wine.
Vits
XXX

Hi, just finished reading your thread and what an inspiration!! Had my op five weeks ago and Im hoping that I lose the weight as quickly as you have. Loving your food diary, its giving me ideas about what I can have in the next few months! :bliss:

Caroline xxxx

hi kandy. i just finished reading this entire thread too. you must be so proud of yourself. i can't give you a big enough pat on the back for all you have achieved. i know it must be sounding old by now, but well done :D

abz xx

Back