Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Morning :) .... im glad your enjoying being at class! I find i HAVE to go! and it makes all the difference when you have a good leader! ...

xxx

I'm from Warwick, although I have quite a bit of mixed blood! - great grandad from Guyana, three great grandparents from Dublin and my dad is from Scotland - im quite patriotic to scotland actually, even have a thistle tatooed on my shoulder!

im quite patriotic to scotland actually, even have a thistle tatooed on my shoulder!

Hmmm....i have stars on my back, must be true what they say when they say im not from this planet ;):D

lol emma. i live in newark, which is between nottingham and lincoln.

the braised figs were lovely and the spiced yogurt was to die for.

today has been crap tho so back on the wagon with a vengeance tomorrow

Oh no, I've just pointed up all the food I've eaten today! I totally fell off the wagon and had 46 points!!! I'm meant to have 23! Well, there's no way I can make that up between now and Monday!

19 points a day tomorrow and Sunday and try to get some exercise in then hope for the best I guess.

And I got off to such a good start :(

Heya hun,

what did you eat for 46 points? Thats impressive! Ah well, dust yourself off, save a few if you can and like you say maybe do a little exercise, and learn from it. It's not the end of the world sweetie *hugs*

Stay cheerful! You can do it! xx

If it makes you feel better I think I probably ate about the same!! My takeaway was chinese and I have the sweetcorn fried rice which would have been ok if I hadn't had the half a portion of chips with it and then some Tescos Yoghurt Muesli clusters - which really aren't as healthy as they sound!!

So like you back on the wagon today, gonna make a tofu and chickpea korma tonight got in the WW korma sauce to try out.

You can easily claw back AT LEAST half of the points you went over with some exercise, so fingers crossed it doesn't reflect in your WI!

Yes, I'm taking my OH's nephew to the fair today and we'll walk there rather than drive so that will help. I'm dropping down to 19 points a day today and tomorrow as well and then, well, it's que sera, isn't it?

I'm not prepared to go to my first week's WI at class having blown it though, so I'm not giving up. I do think this is the helpful thing about being in a class - under other circumstances I might just have thrown in the towel.

I was at a conference, by the way, and they just had far too much yummy food available. Had my usual banana and alpen light bar for breakfast but at the conference I had a choc croissant at coffee break time and it went downhill from there. I had moussaka for lunch as it was the only veggie option and then I had a pudding. Also they had chocolate out at afternoon tea time so I had a Twix and then a Boost (just to stop me from feeling faint on the way home you understand ;) )

I wasn't going to tot up the points but I'm glad I did - it has helped keep me on the wagon I think.

Thanks hon. I do sometimes think a bit of a blowout does no harm as long as you pull it back - I just wish I'd had more time to pull it back before wi.

Ah well, we'll see how it goes. You cross your fingers for me and I'll cross mine for you.

Glad you aren't letting it get the better of you : your plan sounds good to me!

I went over a lot yesterday too, even with the 9 points I had saved up for it!
xxx

Thanks. Well I've had 16 points today so if I have three more then that will be 19, so four saved and I went for a long walk with the dog as well, which earned me four as well, so I've pulled back some of them.

Well I lost 2.5! So it just goes to show you can pull it back if you have to.

Here's to another week's weight loss :)

Wow, well done you! Thats brilliant K-Lo;)!!! Look at all you lovely losers on here! Woop Woop!!! x

Back