Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

oh my gosh 4lbs is great Hun keep it up, you must be churfed!!

Sorry to say but I'm stealing you wedding idea haha I've sung for years, I love it, didn't even occur to me to sing at the wedding, might aswell put my vocal training to use seeing as though I've not done for a while now! It will be so lovely your son singing, wedding are so emotional, I think that will be the icing on the cake :) when a the by day, wherse the venue? I love wedding planning haha x

awh well done hunni 4lb loss that a brill loss xxx

Thanks guys. Swipe the idea with pleasure, I actually kinda nicked it off Sandy (starlight) as her fella did something similar for her as a surprise.

We're hitting the last leg of wedding plans now - only 12 and a half weeks to go (and the dress is still tight - aargh!). We're getting married at the Saracen's Head hotel in Southwell and then honeymooning in Paris.

Ohhh 12 weeks! Plenty of time for dress to losen! Mine doesn't even bloody shut yet haha I'm very ambitious when it comes to weight loss!! Congrts! Be sure to pit some piccies on :) x x

Karen that is fantastic news well done you!!

The song is such a good idea but cautionary note if collecting backing singers from here - pass me by.

12 weeks to the big day - plenty of time to get that weight off even in 9 weeks (when Xmas over time for good loss). We'll be here supporting you all the way.

Oh and after wedding cyber encouragement /supervision of your Phd can be arranged whats it about?

Best of luck M

Wow - well done you - 4lbs and over the 2 stone barrier - thrilled for you :D xxx

well done Karen! so close to 200lbs thats fab! I hope in a few weeks I will be where you are now :D xxx

Well done Karen on achieving your first 2stones, your doing brilliantly. Here's to the next 2 :party0036:, which will be soon gone forever.

Thanks for all the lovely comments all. I'm hoping to knock a couple more off between now and Christmas.

M, thanks so much for the offer of PhD support. It's really early days for me; I'm doing social anthropology - looking at disability and disadvantage for people with so-called "invisible conditions". Just getting started with literature review at present.

Aw, thanks Gem. I have been a bit two steps forward three steps back lately so it's nice to see some progress. I'm feeling really motivated for next week. Have work xmas meal out on Friday so have the weekend to recover from that before next wi - plus it's in sleaford so I'll have to drive which will help :)

Well done Karen, 4lbs is amazing! You're going to be a beautiful bride :D Plus, the music is awesome. Not what I was expecting at all. Especially like somebody to love, I like punky covers of non punky songs!

Karen, with your coppery hair there are some loooooooovely bright blue things out atm which would really compliment your colour, however I saw this and thought it would look really nice on you :)

Cowl Neck Top

with maybe:

Pinstripe Formal Trouser

jewellery wise - these dont look so great to look at but they look lovely when worn and they sparkle and draw attention to your face :)

Diamante Earrings

also, personal taste but i loooooove these :D

Bangle Set

shoes-wise:

Double Strap Court

i have to say though - grey is the new black.. so much lovely choice out there atm and you can add in loads of different colour combinations with it with all the lovely vibrant colours they have atm too :D

That outfit looks nice Rach, I love the top!

Congratulations.... Your doing so well!! X x x x

Hi Karen

I like the look of that thesis subject - the literature review will help you see existing theories and arguments and hopefully identify where you can direct your research to fill a gap. In my opinion Disabilty is a field full of research yet that remains under researched in key areas and the topic you have chosen is potentially one of those areas.

Good luck have a good day

M

Back