Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Ohhh how lovely! I cannot wait to see it. How exciting for you.

Goodluck looking for a new top :)

I know! Five weeks on Friday now! V excited. For those of you who haven't seen it before, it's cream and red - pic below:

A friend at work knows someone who used to make wedding dresses so she's going to have a look at it and see if she can lengthen the top somehow because it's so beautifully embellished that I'd hate to not be able to wear it.

I soooooo love your dress.

Its absolutely gorgeous and you're right, it would be a pity not to be able to wear it.

How did you go about getting it? Do you have to send all your measurements and then hope for the best? Had you tried one on before you ordered it?

I've worn a sari before and I know how to put them on etc but I bought that one from looking at the picture. I sent my measurements (but they obviously ignored the one telling them the length I wanted). It does fit perfectly - it's just VERY SHORT!

Wow, your dress is beautiful! Bet you cannot wait to wear it :)

Really looking forward to it and hoping to be 10-12lbs smaller by then as well :)

I've just ordered my bouquet and my friend is lending me her gold and red tiara for my "something borrowed". Just off on M and S website to order the cake now :love047:

OMG Karen, have just caught up on your diary - Am so excited for you!!! Your avatar is gorgeous - love the colour of your hair! Your sari is absolutely beautiful - am sure some lace sewn to the bottom of the top will do the trick - hope you find someone to do this/or something similar for you. Can't wait to see the pics! Take care xxx

How gorgeous is your dress!!!! Its amazing!!! Bet you're hugely excited :D

x

Hi Karen

Thats fantastic that the dress has arrived and that it fits so well. I'm sure that your dressmaker will be able to pop something on the bottom of the top to lengthen it. Can't wait to see you in it not long now

M

I know! Five weeks on Friday now! V excited. For those of you who haven't seen it before, it's cream and red - pic below:

A friend at work knows someone who used to make wedding dresses so she's going to have a look at it and see if she can lengthen the top somehow because it's so beautifully embellished that I'd hate to not be able to wear it.

LOVE the dress! It's so beautiful! And check you out in your avatar! Twitttwhoooo karen. Beautiful bride, beautiful dress.

Cant believe the wedding is so close now! Eeeeeeeeee i'm so excited for you!! Can we all be absent bridesmaids? xxx

That is stunning, you are going to look soooo amazing hunni x

Karen i cant believe your wedding has come up so close already!!! amazing how the time has flown!

Your going too lookgorgeous though sweetie!xxxx

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone. It certainly is a classy outfit - I'm not the classiest of birds (quirky would be a better description) but I want to be a stunner on the day. Having hair extensions as I think the dress needs longer hair.

Can we all be absent bridesmaids?

Of course, you all can! You can be absent party animals at my hen night as well x

Back