Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

good luck hunni, have a fantastic day.xxxxxx

Its come round so fast!!! Have a fantastic day honey if I don't "speak" to you before, can't wait to see the photos, you are going to look so stunning xx

Yay! ^.^ I'm well excited, lol.

I have a reminder set on my phone ;)

xx

Well all is as ready as it will ever be. I'm just burning some music onto CD - Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel for me to walk into and You Belong To Me by Kate Rusby for the signing of the register.

Keith has band practice later so will just be having a last try-on of the dress and then tomorrow we're having a lie-in then taking everything over to the hotel and staying the night there.

I'm really looking forward to your big day Karenlou. Its on my screen at work and I've bought a mini bottle of champagne so that I can have a toast for you (any excuse). Quite how I will explain that to my muslim partners I neither know nor care I might just lock the door until you are well and truly toasted.

Millions of good wishes for your wedding day

M

karen i cant believe its so close!! u must be so excited. will be thinking of u hunni xxx

I'm really looking forward to your big day Karenlou. Its on my screen at work and I've bought a mini bottle of champagne so that I can have a toast for you (any excuse). Quite how I will explain that to my muslim partners I neither know nor care I might just lock the door until you are well and truly toasted.

Millions of good wishes for your wedding day

M

Pointed, of course, M, Pointed?

bubbly has bubbles in it.. so its gotta be low pointed cause most of its air, right? :D

wishing you lots of luck for your big day Aunty Kazza, have a lovely lovely day - cant wait to see all the beautiful pictures of you both :)

love Rach xxx

You wouldn't have thought I was calm at eight last night! I had a proper tantrum "I hate my hair, I'm going to look horrible!!" etc etc.

My son has been over today and restyled it for me and, although it's very different from what I'm used to, I do like it.

Well, I'm meant to be finishing packing but I've just sneaked on while Keith is loading the car.

I'll hopefully pop on here on Saturday briefly just to fill you in before we head off on honeymoon!

See you all soon - and I'll be Mrs D :D

Your son? Wow - hairdresser?

I cant beleive it is tomorrow!!! Woooooo! I canny wait for you to show us all pics! :)

x x x x

hope i havent missed you, just wanted to say goodluck for tomorrow -health wealth and happiness always !!!

And if i have missed you well, you'll see it afterwards and know i was thinking of you.!!

Best of Luck Karen hope everything goes to plan and that you really enjoy "your" day ....and night ha ha!
x

Less than 24 hours and guess what I've found a mini iced cake so its cake and champers now I might even wear a hat!! Actually why don't I order in lunch and have the full works, yep after the day I'm having might just do that.

Wedding bells all the way

Good luck and all the best Karenlou (oh and sod the points for tomorow)

M

how nice of your son to do that for you :D is he a hairdresser? if we dont see you again beforehand, many congrats and have a lovely honeymoon! xxx

Back