Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi guys, just a quick hello from the honeymoon. We had an absolutely wonderful day - everything went perfectly smoothly and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Have just checked my emails and no-one has sent me any pics yet but loads were taken so I'll post some up as soon as.

Have a good week all of you and I'll start posting (and dieting!) again properly when I get back from honeymoon x

So glad it all went well angel! cant wait for pics!! See you soon xx

Really glad it went well for you Karen and that your day was what you wanted it to be.

Will be waiting for the pics.

Enjoy your honeymoon....xx

aww congrats :D hope u have a great time x

Congratulations Karen, hope your honeymoon went as well as your wedding day. Cant wait to see the pics xxx

so looking forward to seeing you next week :) hope you're enjoying married life! xxx

Oh wow, thanks for checking in. I am so glad it went well. You must be on cloud nine. I can't wait to see pics.

Enjoy the honeymoon and don't worry about the diet xx

Welcome to the married side young lady. Now no more posting get down to the task in hand -honeymooning yay

M

So glad that everything went well for you! Hope you are having a fantastic honeymoon!! xx

Hello I'm back. I assure you I've not been worrying about the diet ha ha :D

We had a lovely honeymoon - didn't want to come back to real life though! Have put some weight back on so back on the straight and narrow for me from now on.

Haven't got any pics yet - I'm dying to see them myself! Waiting for one of the people who were there to email them to me!

aww so glad you had a lovely time! have missed you on here though! :(

Glad to see you back Karen and really looking forward to meeting you at the weekend.

Have you heard anything from the other Rach (RachA) that you are sharing with as she hasn't posted for a bit. Is she still coming do you know?

Hi Twiggy - we went to the Lake District and it was lovely.

Rosie, I haven't heard from RachelA for a while but if she's not coming (and it looks like she isn't) I can share with our Rachel instead :)

Back