Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Hi guys. Not getting off to a brilliant start diet-wise. Had some cashew nuts which were lovely till I realised they were 19.5 points. Evil, evil (but lovely) cashew nuts. Keith has just reassured me that at least they are more healthy than 19.5 points worth of chocolate. Thanks but...

Anyway, we're off to sunny spain on Saturday for a week. Got some cheap flights from BMI Baby and we have a timeshare which works on points and you can get holidays at ridiculously low points if you book at the last minute so I'm in a holiday mood :)

Which means I shouldn't really be sitting around posting but rather should be sorting out washing, luggage, euros etc as DH seems to be under the misapprehension that the holiday fairy does it all ;)

Ah well, it'll burn off some action points to make up for the evil cashew binge.

Oooh blimey! Is that a 0 point veg stir fry for you for tea then? :p
I think nuts and seeds are very unfair, being so healthy but sooooo calorific!

Have a great time... I'm sure you will! :D

Have a fantastic holiday Karen,sounds like you need and deserve it. Is your holday fairy like ours and does all the unpacking and washing when you get home too??!!

Hi Karen

Have a great holiday - see ya soon x

enjoy your holiday Karen! :D xxx

Have a great holiday hun x

Hope you have a great time on holiday!x

Have a great time Karen

Hola everyone! I'm back from Spain - put 7 pounds on but have lost 5 of them already which I'm pleased about.

Got my money stolen in Spain - they were real professionals as one managed to get my purse out of my bag, remove the cash and put my purse back while the other jostled me about trying to stick a flower down my cleavage. Only 50 Euros thank goodness but I was upset.

The university still haven't had my references so can't make me a final offer - grr!!! I'm sick of chasing them up so have asked two other people if they will give me a reference instead. I work very hard to be reliable and not let people down so it really p's me off when other people don't do me the same courtesy. Plus, I keep getting paranoid that they will withdraw my offer if it doesn't get sorted out soon :(

I've come to a decision while I was on holiday. I know the tablets I'm taking are meant to cause weight gain so I had decided to try and simply maintain but I'm miserable at this weight. I was looking at my skirt hanging up and it looked like a barrage balloon :(

So I've been back on 23 points a day since I got back from my hols and, considering these tablets are meant to make me ravenously hungry, I haven't struggled. So I'm going to try and continue to lose despite the meds but not set myself any targets other than to come in at 23 points a day and see what happens. Yay me!

Yay for losing most of the holiday weight already :D well done you.

At least they didn't take your whole purse I suppose - I'd cry for days if that happened to me, I have loads in my purse! :hug99:

Fingers crossed you get your references soon!

Good for you on sticking to your points, I'm eating everything in sight atm, not good!

Hey hon, nice to see you. I'll pop onto your diary soon and see if I can share some of my mojo with you. Although I must confess that 17 of my 23 points today were chocolate! Oh well, at least I did stay within points. I'm going out to pub quiz to keep my mind occupied tonight otherwise I'll be gnawing my own arm off!

That sounds loverrrrly Karen - 17points from23 being chocolate - not sure about the nutritional value but as for satisfaction value -gotta be right there x

How Rude !!!! Put them somewhere cold & dark - they'll soon go quiet lol

ps - thanks for the rep xx

welcome hoooooome :) xxx

Back