Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Thanks all. Looking for spanx on ebay as we speak :)

Lost 1lb this week. Bit disappointed. I know a loss is a loss, every little helps etc etc but I've been really good this week and I deserved more :(

Have now eaten bar of fruit and nut and packet of munchies in a fit of pique - aaargh!

Well its done now lady but don't lets do that again that dress is beckoning and as you have been so good you may well have a huge loss next week

Here's hoping

M

Thanks M. I'm going to up my exercise a bit and drop a point or two per day to make up for the mini-binge today and be optimistic for a good loss next week.

Jenni, I've just looked at the Spanx and I see they are high-waisted. Don't they roll down while you are wearing them with nothing to attach them to?

Well done hunni 1lb is brilliant, next time you are in the supermarket hold the small packet of sugar and thats how much you have lost!!

Well done :) I know it doesn't seem like much but even if you only lost 6lb up until the wedding that should be enough. You'll look lovely.

1lb is a lb hun - and it's not a sts or a gain.... leader was on about slow being the best as our skin accepts it more...no saggin! So u can be happy in the knowledge ur gonna be tight....for your wedding day...omg - thats rude! ;) sorry mum.

well done Kazza! 1lb is brilliant.. like has been said.. even losing it slowly means you will look beautiful for your wedding! :D xxx

Jenni, I've just looked at the Spanx and I see they are high-waisted. Don't they roll down while you are wearing them with nothing to attach them to?

They don't roll - sometimes they slip a little bit (but that might just be mine because they're a size too big now.)

I got mine for just under £20, so if you can't find them on Ebay cheaper than that then I'll find you the site I used.

I got the 'All the way up' ones and I think they're fab :) though the legs do tend to ladder easily.

xx

1lb is fantastic hunni, well done.xxx

Well done on your 1lb! Dont be disheartened, you ll have a good loss next week!!!

And put down the chocolate or surrender those shoes!!!!!

Donna x:D

Lovely dress! Keep up the hard work on the losses xx

Thanks all. I'm feeling very motivated today. Had yogurt and fruit for brekkie and a greek salad for lunch. No pudding even though everyone else had one. My halo is shining :)

Lou you are very naughty ;)

Jenni, please can I have the link for the Spanx as they are much more than that on ebay. Ta x

Hi Karen, just taken ages to read through your diary that I missed. Don't know how I managed that.

Well done on the 1lb loss.

Shoes are gorgeous by the way. I love your style.

Back