Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

See told you!!:p Thats fantastic well done you!

:happy096::happy096::happy096::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

I only 'go advanced' for very special occasions and that 4lb loss is one of them. Very well done 3 more of those and "wow that bride" here we come

Congratulations

M

Thanks guys - and, M, I feel honoured that you went advanced for me :D

Gemma, I've been cutting out the carbs and it seems to have done me the world of good - I feel full as well which is great.

Rosie, I've cut right down on all carbs so I'm having quorn, eggs, tofu, cheese etc as my protein sources and the only carbs I'm having are from yogurt, low carb fruit like berries, and 0 point veg. So no rice, potatoes or pasta and no sugar.

Hmmm, i am quite tempted by this method as 4lbs is fooking fantastic - go that girl! My mummy is a fitty - wooohooo!
:dooney:

well done Karen thats fantastic! xxx

Wow well done Karen on your fantastic 4lb loss - no carbs cant of been easy (don't know what i'd eat with out bread, rice and pasta)!

Congrats again x

u so deserve it well done hunni xxx

Well done!! You must be so chuffed! I wish I didn't love carbs so much! My top 3 fav foods are potatoes, pasta and bread! oh dear! ha ha!

OMG Karen thats fantastic news. Well done you!!! Wish I didnt love my carbs so much or would try that myself. Good luck for next week! Take care xxx

Thanks guys. To be honest, I'm surprised I haven't missed my carbs more than I have as I only decided to give this a try because I've been stalling/faffing about for so long and needed some sort of boost.

I haven't craved carbs at all and have been eating foods that I normally wouldn't have which is great.

Have also discovered sugar free sweets which are lovely but make you trump ;)

Blimey...even water?

Well done Karen - this new diet really likes you hey? That is a fantastic loss :D

Back