Karenlou's JUDDD diary - back on track

It's quite easy. You alternate up days and down days. On a down day you follow a VLDC - 500 cals max and on an up day you can eat what you want. Losses are about 2-3lb a week as long as you don't go too mad on an up day.

Well here I am on another down day. Went out for a lovely Valentine's meal last night and was really full so I thought I wouldn't be hungry today. WRONG! Bears are rampaging in my tummy but I will be strong and tomorrow I can eat what I like.

Buffet lunch at work today so I'll have to wander round with a plate looking like I've eaten. Thought I might invent a tummy bug so nobody tries to push food on me :)

Well I did fine at the buffet but fell foul of a bottle of wine last night - not recommended on an empty stomach I can assure you!

Ah well, another down day tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Hi Crystal

Fell off the wagon big style this week but back on track today with a DD and hopefully a load of incentive. How are you getting on?

Hey Karen
Hope you're DD went ok. I know about you mean about falling off the wagon, I did the same! Still, back on track today with a DD.
Hungry x

I'm having a brill DD today - it's seven pm and I've only had 170 calories. Will treat myself to an Options hot chocolate before bed I think :)

Today was supposed to be a DD but had a friend's funeral and there was a buffet - always my downfall.

Ah well, tomorrow is another (down) day :)

Hi Gemma

Thanks for visiting my diary. I'm fine thanks although my mum is in hospital so I'm worried about her and I'm not sticking to the diet. Think I might give slimming world a try.

Hi
Just did a Google search of "Fast-5" and it came up with a few threads on here, but they don't last long, and are very old.

I am guessing that that means that everyone has given up on it?

Three weeks ago I started a similar thing to "Fast-5" called "EatStopEat" and I would be interested to hear from anyone who has had success with Intermittent Fasting.

I do have a thread on here, but there is only one person commenting on it, and I think she may be struggling as she doesn't comment very often.

Hi PinkPuffin

How is the fasting diet going? I'd never heard of Fast5 or EatStopEat before :)

Personally I've never been on a diet where I've had to fast, bud I did attempt the JUDDD diet earlier this year and lost about half a stone in a fortnight but I was also exercising quite a lot at the time, walking a lot every day x

Back