Karens Diary - 1st weigh-in

GREAT LOSS kAREN... AND IF YA HAVING A BAR THEY PROB WONT REALISE ITS A VLCD ....JUST LIKE ONE OF THEM CEREAL BARS THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE EH XXXXX

Just found your diary. You have been so honest , I admire you :)
5lb loss is great, well done :) here's to a good second week.

hello guys, thanks for the lovely posts.

For my sins I am studying youth and community work and am in my 2nd year. I really enjoy it but its stressful trying to fit it all in with usual life and work too. its a great course though.

uni was ok, i got quite a bit out of it but im glad to be home. In the end I bought a tuna salad and ate just a few mouthfuls of it. tomorrow i will take a bar in and then i am off uni until may as i am doing full time work placement as well as full time work.

I hope you guys are having a good day xxx

hi minis.... the wanderer returns....

Ive been offline and off plan for a couple of weeks as my husband left me and i went into a brief melt down. im doing ok now though and back on track today. heres to getting back into ketosis as fast as possible.

Hey Karen, I wondered where you had got to! So sorry to hear that you've been going through a rough time. Glad you are getting through it though and have decided to get back on track. Look forward to your updates x

Back