Karen's Diary - 3rd time lucky!!!

eeee well done on only putting a few lbs on in all that time - thats fantastic stuff :D

good luck for your first proper week back on the diet :) xxx

I'm ashamed to say my last re-start stopped just as quick as it started. Work has been quite stressy and with one thing and another I couldn't focus. However, now is the right time for another push and I am determined to succeed this for my final weight loss. I weighed in this morning and was 10st 4 which is not too bad, but I would really like to get to 9st 10lb if poss. Was aiming to go to gym today but left a window open in my bedroom last night and draft has got to my neck and I can't hardly move it today, so gym is out the question - no its not an excuse. Also, had fishcake and chips tonight - yummy - so will forget today. Am in mind to start on Monday as am back to work then so wll be out of holiday mode and right frame of mind. Don't know about anyone else but I can't just do it on a random day it has to be a significant day, so Monday is my significant day.

I shall be 9st 10lb by 28 Feb, as am going to vegas then, so there is an aim for me.:fingerscrossed:

Nite nite everyone x

Hi Karen

Gr8 to see u back hun like you I started and stopped!! And then in my wisdom decided to quit smoking in my most stressful period of my life which nearly culminated in divorce ;)

But still not smoking 16 weeks down the line but......1 and half stones heavier!! Just cant stop eating .....so back on it I go on Monday! Cant come qauick enough as all my clothes are too tight most doesn't fit! I feel dead uncomfortable too! Not good.
Best of luck for Monday like me x

You'll be fine this time Karen - right time of year and good time frame to loose that last bit.

M

You'll be fine this time Karen - right time of year and good time frame to loose that last bit.
Thank you, hope so. As you say, right time of year after xmas blow out x

M

Morning Karen..:)
How lovely to see you back...good luck with your new start...x

Hi Fuzzy, I've missed seeing your diary when I've been nosing around the site. Hope you're well. See you still love your BNS!! x

Good luck :) Loads of people are doing restarts so you're not alone!
Hi, I know I'm not alone thank god! Something about January makes everyone want to be slim godesses! Good luck to you too x

Hi Karen

Gr8 to see u back hun like you I started and stopped!! And then in my wisdom decided to quit smoking in my most stressful period of my life which nearly culminated in divorce ;)

But still not smoking 16 weeks down the line but......1 and half stones heavier!! Just cant stop eating .....so back on it I go on Monday! Cant come qauick enough as all my clothes are too tight most doesn't fit! I feel dead uncomfortable too! Not good.
Best of luck for Monday like me x

Well done for giving up smoking - that's a major hurdle to have crossed. Know what you mean about clothes being tight as am in same mood. Same as you, ,Monday is D-Day! Good luck x

hello Karen :) lovely to see you back - good luck with restart! xxx

hello Karen :) lovely to see you back - good luck with restart! xxx
Hi Rachel - thanks for good luck - I really have to shift it this time, I'm fed up with spending all my time obsessing about what I eat. I'll always have to be careful but as you get older it gets harder to shift!!

First day back to work today, up at 6.00 am instead of at least 9.30 :cry: Bit of struggle, even more so when I saw how cold it was -8 on the temperature gauge in car:eek: Not too bad a day and I am better food wise,

B - WW yoghurt 1
L - Ham sandwich - 3
D - Tesco Beef in blackbean sauce - 6
S - Banana & apple - 3 Couple of choc eclair sweets (they were asking for it) 4?
Few nuts (they were begging for it) 4
Total 20 points

Will do better tomorrow and ignore any nuts and sweets no matter how tempting they look and won't be taken in by their smooth talk!

Freezing again, glad I covered my car for the night so 5 mins extra in bed tommorrow.

Nite everyone xx

hi Karen

You done well yesterday 1st few days always a nightmare....love the way the sweets and nuts were BEGGING and ASKING for it!!

Hope you have a sweet nut free day today hun :D :D Oh no forgot you cant do that cus there's you...lol x

Hey hun just took a quick look at your stats...you are roughly 10st yeh? & want to be lower end of the 9s?

You are only an inch shorter than me so must look fab already...think im around the low 10s at the mo & dont really want to go too much lower or my boobs will disappear!:D

Please correct me if im wrong,maths was & is my worst subject! x

hi Karen

You done well yesterday 1st few days always a nightmare....love the way the sweets and nuts were BEGGING and ASKING for it!!

Hope you have a sweet nut free day today hun :D :D Oh no forgot you cant do that cus there's you...lol x

Hi Tracey - there are still a few sweeties roaming around my cupboards from xmas but not my favourite one's so unless I'm desperate I can resist:p I still have dry roasted and salted nuts left but bit sick of them now so that's ok. Honey roasted nuts were my issue and so have thrown away rest of them. I had a packet hidden from everyone as I knew they all liked them but have thrown them from temptation! xx

Hey hun just took a quick look at your stats...you are roughly 10st yeh? & want to be lower end of the 9s?

You are only an inch shorter than me so must look fab already...think im around the low 10s at the mo & dont really want to go too much lower or my boobs will disappear!:D

Please correct me if im wrong,maths was & is my worst subject! x
Yes, I am 10st 4 at mo but it is all around my bum and legs (typical!) Exercise will help but its getting my fat backside in gear to get to the gym!! I have the same problem that it goes from my boobs and stays on my bum so I'm careful not to loose too much weight. I was once 8st 5:eek: after my dad died and I looked awful. 9st 10 would be a good weight for me. I haven't changed my stats yet so don't know what I am on here! xx

Hi Karen, lovely to see you are back - like me, starting again,again!

At your height, 10 4 must still look good but I guess its what you are happy with.

Good luck in getting shot of that little bit.

Back