karens diary !

Day 1 ... cdc arrived this morning what a really lovely motivating man , Just had a chilli soup quite nice and a veg water flavouring , roll on ketosis :D

Oh glad you liking the soup I have that to try tonight hated the porridge this morning , just having chocolate shake now think yum yum ! Glad you liked you CDC x

yea the chilli soup is nice ... just popping to asda to get some water , im not going to go down the porridge route this week i didnt like the lighter life stuff i wonder if cambridge stuff is the same hmm maybe try a packet nxt week ..ive got a chocolate orange or mint for this evening probably have it hot :) x

karen0308 said:
yea the chilli soup is nice ... just popping to asda to get some water , im not going to go down the porridge route this week i didnt like the lighter life stuff i wonder if cambridge stuff is the same hmm maybe try a packet nxt week ..ive got a chocolate orange or mint for this evening probably have it hot :) x

I'm going take my porridges back if I don't like apple one tomorrow dreading trying ha ! I have them two for sometime this week your have to let me know if you liked them ! Good luck at asda stay away from the nice bakery ! X

I'm going take my porridges back if I don't like apple one tomorrow dreading trying ha ! I have them two for sometime this week your have to let me know if you liked them ! Good luck at asda stay away from the nice bakery ! X

i just had the chocolate orange one hot , just put it in a jug and added hot water blended with hand blender wow its luvly :D x

karen0308 said:
i just had the chocolate orange one hot , just put it in a jug and added hot water blended with hand blender wow its luvly :D x

Yum yum I live chocolate orange so looking forward to that one ha ha x

hiya deb nice to see you , i had the mint choc hot very nice they could defo be my new faves :D ... how are you getting on feeling ok ?

karen0308 said:
hiya deb nice to see you , i had the mint choc hot very nice they could defo be my new faves :D ... how are you getting on feeling ok ?

Yeah I'm still good I waited til I was really hungry for my soup and feel full again now and sipping on water . I was feeling like I wanted food earlier then come on here read all the losses on here and stayed strong this site is very good ! Hope you feeling strong x

yea i am just had to over come a temptation but thought about my cdc saying he will kick my arse if i cheat (popped in to my head ) lol stay strong :) almost day 1 over , the first few days are going to be the worst x

karen0308 said:
yea i am just had to over come a temptation but thought about my cdc saying he will kick my arse if i cheat (popped in to my head ) lol stay strong :) almost day 1 over , the first few days are going to be the worst x

Ha you CDC sounds like a fun person ! He will keep you motivated x

Day 2 is going ok felt hungry a few times had oriental chilli a lunch time , then a veg water flavouring i love this , finished work and had my mint chocolate hot couldnt wait to get home to have it lol ketosis tomorrow ? :D

karen0308 said:
Day 2 is going ok felt hungry a few times had oriental chilli a lunch time , then a veg water flavouring i love this , finished work and had my mint chocolate hot couldnt wait to get home to have it lol ketosis tomorrow ? :D

Well done Karen ! I not tried mint Choco yet saving it as I only have one ha ha hope you feel less hungry tomorrow x

How's day 3 for you? Hope you doing well, it gets harder everytime doesn't it?!
But you know how well this diet works, so sick at it.
Youve had brilliant weightlosses in the past! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How's day 3 for you? Hope you doing well, it gets harder everytime doesn't it?!
But you know how well this diet works, so sick at it.
Youve had brilliant weightlosses in the past! :)

Thanks karen day 3 has not been to bad at all i woke up feeling quite good this morning felt a bit rubbish tonight but im over it now :) hope you have a great day 4 x

Day 4...

Enjoy your shakes ;)

karen0308 said:
got to day 5 evening and blew it , blew a hole in day 6 and 7 to , so time to pick myself up and start again uggggggggh

Aw sorry to hear you been bit naughty , get back on it and your be fine x

Back