Karen's Diary

Hi gorgeous people. I'm full of flu so have been offline. I feel dreadful! Tomorrow is weigh in and I work for 3 days. I'll let u know how weighing goes xxx

Good luck Karen! X

Good morning lovelies!

I have lost 3lbs this week and I am chuffed with that! Now I have a three day shift so I will see you all on Monday. Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Thanks lovelies, I'm really pleased. I've managed to get a chest infection and I'm working until Monday morning. I think this has happened because I am run down. Still lots to do for uni so I'm starting to stress out. I need a holiday!

Oh hope the chest clears soon Karen... Well done on the 3lbs! Great going! Xx

Thanks lovelies. I'm glad to be finished with work for 11 days! I'm still battling this cold and need to do uni work but I'm having today off to laze around! I've had chicken salad with mayo, a peperami, a pack of scratchings and a chicken curry. It was all lovely!

Ooo... Hope you enjoy the 11 days off Karen... And hope the sniffles go soon! Xx

Hi Di, thanks. Good morning Minis. Xx

Still feel full of cold but my chest is getting better. Today I am mostly doing coursework and feeling sorry for myself! :D

I'm not sure what the food plan entails today... I'll wait and see xxx

heya moonlights xxx

its been a long day and I am knackered. Ive found out some very weird info tonight. My ex ran off with someone else when i was pregnant (not my recent ex, the one before lol). The woman he ran off with has stalked me over the years over the internet and found my minimins diaries to stalk me by. how very strange of her. who knew i was so ruddy interesting? If you're out there, welcome to my diary, Jo. lol

Back