Karens Herbalife Diary- bad penny returns :D

Oh Karen

That's really tough for all of you, but at least you will get out to see him. Not really much i can say that will help, just that I'm thinking of you & send you much love & hugs.

As Mini said don't beat yourself up about your diet, you're in such a difficult place at the moment and it's not easy to do any diet when going through a tough time.

Lots of love

xxx

thanks mini and MD xx

I have wondered too if people prepare themselves to "go" in the time given by the medical professionals. in my experience the ones that pay no heed to the doctors often get more time than guesstimated by docs. To be honest though, my FIL is in agony and is already not making much sense. hes getting things jumbled etc. of course, now he is drugged out of his mind and is moreso jumbled but still in a lot of pain. given that he is sleeping 18 hours a day and in so much discomfort i wonder if 6 months isnt a little too optimistic. Hubby is completely in bits and wants to go out there right now but we need to get a few things sorted first. still waiting on the childrens passports so cannot arrange anything yet anyways.

xx

oh Karen I am so sorry that this has happened, it sounds like you do need to go as soon as possible, please please dont beat yourself up about the blummin diet, I wont say sod it as that is not the right thing to say, but just do what you can manage, I understand how you must be feeling about it all and want to send you a big hug
thinking about you
nat xxxx

Sorry to hear

Hi Karen, sorry to hear about your FIL, but i think you are doing the best thing to go and see him asap and sod the diet!! least of your issues right now - that can wait (the god of minimins will probably strike me down now :eek:)
Concentrate on your family for the moment - much more important. Will be good if your kids can see him before he becomes too ill but will be hard for your OH.
Thoughts are with you all. Hope you get to enjoy some time with him.:hug99:

oops

Nat got there first - guess i shouldn't have said sod it then :D ;) (but i think it should be the first things you put on the back burner and the last thing to worry about :rolleyes:)

To be honest though, my FIL is in agony and is already not making much sense. hes getting things jumbled etc. of course, now he is drugged out of his mind and is moreso jumbled but still in a lot of pain. given that he is sleeping 18 hours a day and in so much discomfort i wonder if 6 months isnt a little too optimistic.

It does sound like hs is on large doeses of pain killers.

Poor guy:(

fetch.dll

((Karen))
Thinking about you all.
Hope you'll be able to get things sorted quickly so you can get over there sooner rather than later.
Kitty xxx

Our Baby is now 3 years old! Had a nice little tea party for him yesterday which he really enjoyed. only his siblings, us, cousin, auntie and nanny were in attendance but it was enough excitement for him :) He got lots of pressies and was a nightmare to get to bed after he had all that sugar in his system.

After the party we got a phonecall from America to say Kevins dad is back in hospital. Apparently the doctors had to apologise as the cancer is much further along than they had thought and if he is lucky, he has 6 months. Needless to say, we are going out in the next 2 weeks as I want the kids to see him as healthy and well as possible.

other than that, not much going on here. i have been rubbish on the diet and picked all of yesterday. went to the dentist for a family appointment today. i need 2 fillings, so does hubby but the kids r ok. took kids to mcdonalds and then back to school. both hubby and me ate. both of us close to tears just staring at the table and each other. had a little cry in the car this morning out of hubbys sight. i feel so sad for everything thats going on for him right now. I feel really defeated and am never going to get on top of my weight problems. seriously considering going down the surgery route now.

xx

Karen why the hell havent you told me......blooming heck all the preparing you have to do.....do you need any help at all you know where I am.....

Hello everyone! Ive just got reading the comments I havent recently seen. thank u all so much for your support. xxx

Well I have been in hiding I suppose lol. Hubby flew out to america within a few days of my last post as he got one of those "u better hurry b4 its too late" phone calls. so he flew out alone (for quickness) and stayed out there for 2 weeks. It must have seemed my FIL was on his way out but he was stable and is still hanging in there. The cancer has spread to his brain and lungs so its got a firm grip on him now. Its been a bit strained around here and I havent really been online much...only to check emails and such.

anyways...for the last couple of weeks I have been going along with sonkie to Devonbabe as sonkie is now doing CD and I have been challenged to lose 1 and half stone b4 the plymouth meet otherwise i forfit by having to buy the first round. Im sorry ladies but that aint gonna happen lol. buy ur bloody own :p

weight has stayed the same since i last posted so I have got to get my head back on straight and do herbalife properly. me and sonkie have same amount of weight to lose so we need to get a healthy bit of competition going!!

apart from FIL and screen still being knackered on laptop, i have no real excuse for not coming on minis. maybe i havent been serious about getting back on track but im back now so must say something. i bet u all slnking about in size 10s now...just cos i turned my back for 5 minutes lol.

i look forward to catching up with u all! of to read my 5 million unread posts lol

xxxxx

Hiya Karen,
great to see you back :D Good luck catching up on all those new posts, must be thousands of em lol :)

HELLOOOOOOOO :)
glad you see you back in ere !!
we will keep you in check! haha..
remember 1 1/2 stone before 18th Aug or else mines a voddy and diet coke!
stick to it girl..i will be checking the inside of your car next week...you never know what i may find stuffed in a door pocket or under the seat !
( ohhh gawd...i better clean my car out too)

have a good week
x
Jo

lol...whatever u find in my car is most likely down to my kids...honest!! thanks everyone. so nice to be "home" again lol.

Hiya Karen

Lovely to see you back, love your new picture, you look gorgeous.

Is your DH still out with your FIL, it must a tough time for all of you, so lots of hugs 'n love to you.

Grit your teeth and get back on board, you'll soon get those scales moving downwards again :)

Take care
xx

thanks MD x

hubby has been back a while and he is feeling much better for having seen pops. we r going back out all together in september and i am assuming that will be the last time we see his dad so thats gonna be a hard fortnight.

got my determined head on now. grrr! i pledged to jo that i would lose 5lb this week so will do my best :D what a lovely CDC...weighing me when im not even on CD lol. im competing with sonya who is on CD and i drive her there so it keeps us both motivated. well...thats the theory anyways lol.

im trying to read up on u all to see how u r all doing but i have about a million unread posts so all feel free to post what u r all upto in my diary! easier for me hehe!

thanks MD x

hubby has been back a while and he is feeling much better for having seen pops. we r going back out all together in september and i am assuming that will be the last time we see his dad so thats gonna be a hard fortnight.

It will be hard, but will give your FIL something to hang on for, he'll want to see you all again and it will be good for your DH to see his dad.

got my determined head on now. grrr! i pledged to jo that i would lose 5lb this week so will do my best :D what a lovely CDC...weighing me when im not even on CD lol. im competing with sonya who is on CD and i drive her there so it keeps us both motivated. well...thats the theory anyways lol.

Good bit of healthy competition is a great idea, and you can spur each other on, lovely of Jo to weigh you too.

im trying to read up on u all to see how u r all doing but i have about a million unread posts so all feel free to post what u r all upto in my diary! easier for me hehe!

Ha, know what you mean, I went on hols last week and came back to 1000's of posts, it takes forever to catch up.

xx

HELLOOOOOOOO :)
glad you see you back in ere !!
we will keep you in check! haha..
remember 1 1/2 stone before 18th Aug or else mines a voddy and diet coke!
stick to it girl..i will be checking the inside of your car next week...you never know what i may find stuffed in a door pocket or under the seat !
( ohhh gawd...i better clean my car out too)

have a good week
x
Jo

Hee hee there is nowhere to hide your food now Karen....mwahhhh haaaa haaaa haaaa

Back