Karens WW Diary

That's still fabulous! Well within weeklies! A controlled binge! Shall we aim for 21 or less next week? Another lil challenge?!

Thanks for sharing oxygen :) x

good idea carly. 21 or under it is! im away for a couple of days next week so wont be shredding or in complete control of my food but will do my best!

3 a day :) that was the thought process lol :) let's do it lol xx

cool! the days i am away i will be doing sports and hiking etc so will still be active. im going to try to take as much of my own food (possibly some kitchen scales too!) 21 is a good number. I'm sure i will blow them in 1 or 2 days though haha xx

Lol me too but is good to have goals! X

I really ought to let him be better at something though :p One day i may start running in secret and surprise him down the line by doing a marathon in 20 minutes or so:flirt2:

It's like the Olympic runner chatting with his wife, she said "To-night, why don't you try for the SILVER MEDAL!!! :D:D:D

We have some old air fields near me where noone really goes apart from dog walkers so you don't see that many people really... And to be honest I'm really past caring, have walked the streets a fat lump for long enough... Least am doing something about it now! :)

Lol... that's true enough! I like your thinking. I'm just insecure! Look forward to a bit more confidence. That will be my only omission of any weakness at all!

U will get out there when ur ready! Jillian better be there today - I need u to feel my pain! X

Gee thanks for sharing carly. How do u treat your enemies? Lol :p I'm curled up with a hot water bottle and my phone. Cramps and headache. Should be ok by the time the post is due though... he doesn't do the rounds until noon(ish)

Hope u feel better soon! It's for ur own good I promise ;) x

Good afternoon guys xxx

I have had a little nap and the headache has gone but my womb is in crisis - sorry, im quite happy to be open about this stuff :D I was rudely awoken 20 minutes ago by Jillian crashing on the door mat :eek: I just cant face her today :cry: but i am glad she is here. I will do the DVD tomorrow before work.

My girl has her first football training session tonight but hubby will be home for that. Im so utterly proud of her :D not much else is going on. Im still waiting to find out how i scored on my last batch of essays. Its no fun waiting! i doubt i'd need to re-sit anything but ya never know! i need putting out of my misery.

the 1 good thing about feeling so rubbish right now is that Im in no mood to raid the fridge. Silver lining and all that!

Day 62

Breakfast

None

Lunch

Tuna sandwich:
2 slices of Hovis 'Seed Sensation' bread (6)
tin of WW/John West tuna mayo/sweetcorn (2)
sliced tomato and red onion (0)

Dinner

Sweet & Sour Chicken:
165g cooked chicken (4)
260g from jar of morrisons eat smart sweet and sour sauce (2)
62.5 (uncooked) uncle bens wholegrain rice (6)

Snacks

2 x options hot choc (2)
WW icecream (3)

Total: 25/35

Last edited:
wow... i just noticed i havent counted in ANY fruits, salad or veggies today! I will have some strawberries and satsumas later and have a salad with my curry :p stuffed now... going back to lay down...

I sympathise with your pain Karen !! . cramps are awfull . Relax today and keep warm Then tomorrow JILLIAN !!!!!!!!!!!

My excuse for not doing aerobics will be gone hopefully after Friday ( drowning myself!!!) so give me a week or so and ill be bopping with JILLIAN too.

I'm surrounded by shredders, get you ladies! I hope your daughter enjoys her football session tonight too :)

Good luck for Monster Michaels 2moro!! Hope you are feeling a bit better...I would leave the DVD until you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than feeling unwell AND peeing yourself, ha ha!! x

Hope you feeling better this evening! X

Hope ur feeling better! And how rude of Jillian?!?! Hope u get it done tomorrow :) lol

I lost 4lbs - so just 1lb left of our little challenge :) get moving ;) x

Good morning Minis!

I sympathise with your pain Karen !! . cramps are awfull . Relax today and keep warm Then tomorrow JILLIAN !!!!!!!!!!!

My excuse for not doing aerobics will be gone hopefully after Friday ( drowning myself!!!) so give me a week or so and ill be bopping with JILLIAN too.

thanks Breda. Its no fun and i was good for nothing all day :( Im not much use today either to be honest! Would be great for you to join in after your healed up! Friday is coming fast, how you feeling about it? xxx

I'm surrounded by shredders, get you ladies! I hope your daughter enjoys her football session tonight too :)

Heya Hun, Thanks! our girl had a brilliant time and the coaches loved her :D we're so so proud of her... she has a match in 2 weeks time! the season is about to end until september but at least she is in a team now :D xxx

Good luck for Monster Michaels 2moro!! Hope you are feeling a bit better...I would leave the DVD until you are feeling better. There is nothing worse than feeling unwell AND peeing yourself, ha ha!! x

Jo, that did make me laugh! I did the DVD this morning but i had to keep taking short breaks. it was flipping brutal!!!

Hope you feeling better this evening! X

heya! thanks chuck! I laid on sofa feeling sorry for myself all evening and fell asleep there lol. i didnt feel great but was at least as comfy as possible :rolleyes: Im quite pathetic during some periods and others i breeze through. not sure what the pattern is really!

Hope ur feeling better! And how rude of Jillian?!?! Hope u get it done tomorrow :) lol

I lost 4lbs - so just 1lb left of our little challenge :) get moving ;) x

Im so so chuffed for you Carly. you earned every ounce of that! You had the decency to give me a week to try and make up the difference too :D I think we can safely say you will get that last 1lb next week. so, this coming week, 21 weeklies and as much shredding as i can! Im away for 3 days so wont shred for all of it but on the days i am away i will be hiking and doing lots of activities (whether i like it or not!) so its not completely hopeless. have a brill week chuck xxx

I am sorry to read you are not feeling good. I hope you feel better tomorrow. I agree with Jo, that you should leave the shred til you feel well enough. Take care Jo x

heya Jo, thank you xx. I should have listened! I dont feel good after shredding this morning. not sure how much of it is lack of fitness or lack of current health though :rolleyes: probably a huge chunk of both! Im sure it'll be easier tomorrow as i'll know what im in for and should feel a bit better health-wise.

so... I am about to jump in the shower after that hell. i am not built for jumping jacks... im just NOT! Im glad i did it though... hopefully i'll get better quickly and not keep stopping. what a shock to the system lol. I am focusing on the visualisation of myself in the future as a slim woman looking back on this phase and laughing about how unfit i *was* and how hard the beginning of the journey *was*. Its all worth it!

I am working today and weighing-in tonight :) I will be back to brag or breakdown later, depending on the results :D

Day 63

Breakfast

2 poached eggs (4)
3 bacon medallions (2)
2 x wholemeal toast (4)
sauce (1)
grilled tomato (0)

Lunch

Fruit salad (0)

Dinner

McChicken Sandwich (10)
med fries (9)