Karens WW Diary

Hope ur ok Karen xx

Thanks for that :)

no worries chuck :D it did make me wonder... the chowmein was 11 PPs but didnt seem as oily or as much as the portions you get for a real takeaway. i dunno whether to trust any takeaways :cry: another pleasure bites the dust!

Karen, am I correct in thinking so that you plan to keep your trap shut??? :D:D:D

LMAO.. you crack me up! hope you're ok x

Hiya Karen

Hope you've had a good day today chick! x

Hi Jo, good day but fell asleep by 8pm on a saturday night... :eek: hope yours was more exciting hehe

Hope ur ok Karen xx

heya carly Im good thanks, hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Good Morning Minis!

well.. thanks to a super early night, ive had a cracking sleep. Yesterday was a good day.

My hubby took 2 younger ones to a new football practice that has started up the road. During the session, the coach pulled hubby aside and offered for our daughter to join his league girls team!!! she starts on tuesday! she is absolutely over the moon to be the only one scouted and cant believe her luck. we're so proud of her :D we have been trying to get her on to a team for a while and its always the wrong time so we were starting to think it wouldnt happen, despite how good our girl is :D on the down side, her little boyfriend finished with her :mad: luckily she isnt bothered in the slightest but im livid as he did it an hour after we gave him a card with a tenner in it! he was playing with a bunch of the kids that were trying to beat our girl up a few weeks back in the park... hubby took them over to play and the nasty kids pressured him to finish with her. my girl is dead fiesty though and shrugged it off. she is a tough cookie :D me though, i'd like to throttle the spineless little toad! yes, i am an interfering overbearing mother and have no plans to change :D

while they were off playing footie, me and eldest were at the coach station with mother (eldest is too old for the footie sessions). her coach broke down so was an hour late. still, we finally saw her off and met the others at tesco for lunch. i managed to talk hubby into buying a pressure washer. ive wanted one for ages... yay!! (the things i get excited about :rolleyes: , eh?)

By the evening i was pooped. hubby went to play basketball for a couple of hours... i lounged with the kids :D hubby brought home a couple of giant PIZZAS!! gah! i quickly threw low PP curry into a pot for myself. stayed on track anyways and went to bed very early.

today we are going to visit my sister. her fella is down visiting and we are going to intrude on the love birds :D its ruddy piddling down tho :( i like to take advantage of my sisters 100 ft garden to tire the kids out and relax in myself but i guess that wont happen lol.

ooo before i forget, my jeans fell down yesterday. thankfully i was at home :D They were 'just right' when i started WW so its safe to say i am officially and comfortably in the next size down.

Have a lovely Sunday guys xxxx

Day 60

Breakfast

2 'bgty' sausages (4)
ketchup (1)
Bread (5)

Lunch

morrisons crustless quiche (7)
Salad (0)
50g coleslaw (2)

Dinner

Spag-Bol:
125g extra lean minced beef (6)
60g wholewheat spaghetti (6)
tinned toms, mushroom, onion, spices (0)
WW icecream(3)

Snacks

2 satsumas (0)
Pineapple (0)
hot choc (1)

Total: 35/35

Last edited:
The little rotter finishing with your girl! *shakes fist* kids today eh! I bet he went to bed regretting his decision ;)

Hope you have a good day xx

Good morning Karen,
Glad you enjoyed my little quip, ( I don't think some of the peeps on here spotted it...but I couldn't resist it...:D:D:D )

Jeez, you & your crew pack a lot into a day! Congrats on your little one getting selected... sounds like she is going places and she's moving on to bigger & better than that little g!t !!!

Fair play to you resisting the Pizzas, even the smell of them in the house would drive me nutso :D:D:D

Pity the day is so wet, be safe on the road & enjoy your day with sis + 1

heya suz... i think he will. hes a sweet little lad but no gumption at all :D if i know my girl she'll tell him to sod off though. shes stubborn like her mum lol.

conor, it made me proper belly-laugh :D to be honest, im not too mad on pizza but it did look good. I consoled myself with 2 WW desserts (within PPs, of course)...

Karen - yay for being scouted.. booo to the nasty boy but ur girly sounds like a force to be reckoned with :)

Well done for resisting in the face of pizza doubt I would have done so well!

Hope you have a nice day with ur sister :)

And yay to the jeans :) shopping time :)

5lbs left in our lil challenge - how are u thinking WI will go? x

Well I'd love a 5lb loss to whoop ur butt but I reckon a 1lb or 2. How do u think u r doing? X

Hey!
Just reading through your diary... looks like you have as hectic life as I do!! Glad youre enjoying uni :) Im in my 5th year... roll on next summer when its all over!!

Your food looks yummy... must get some of those sausages... i LOVE sausages!! Actually I love any meat... hmmmm.... meat... lol :)

Anyways keep it up... ill be following you looking out for tips along the way :) x

heya cheeky, welcome to the insanity :D what degree are you doing? 5 years... blimey!!! fantastic that you are near the end though xxxx

d'oh! i just remembered u r doing social work. i have pondered doing the same after this degree. i am going to see how i go and whether i can face 2 yrs full time more education lol. oodles of respect for what u have achieved. also its pretty cool that we have similar start weights and goal weight! xx

d'oh! i just remembered u r doing social work. i have pondered doing the same after this degree. i am going to see how i go and whether i can face 2 yrs full time more education lol. oodles of respect for what u have achieved. also its pretty cool that we have similar start weights and goal weight! xx

Thanks! first degree was sociology and Social Policy which was a breeze.... but this time im on placement monday to friday as well as essays, reports... etc... then have to go in for lectures too! am exhausted!! Loving my placement, doing drug rehab for users on court orders, will miss it when i finish but looking forward to having a few weeks off over the summer.... back on placement in october tho! Am currently trying to find any excuse I can not to write my end of year report.... plus 2 essays due in and a law exam coming up.... if i dont think about it then it might go away ;)

Yeah i think its really cool there are a few of us at similar weights... a bit of healthy competition... and support of course!!!!

Karen! Scales at home said 5lb off today but we all know that by WI it will be a lot less coz the scales hate me lol but we will see xx

thats incredible cheeky! the sheer volume of work puts me off but it will be worth it! what is it you would like to do when you qualify? xx

carly!! you cant whoop my butt in the first bloody week! agghhhh! LOL

Its week 2 ;) and I'm just hoping for 3.5 so I see the 18s but we shall see :) xx

Karen said:
thats incredible cheeky! the sheer volume of work puts me off but it will be worth it! what is it you would like to do when you qualify? xx

carly!! you cant whoop my butt in the first bloody week! agghhhh! LOL

Hmmmm.... Good question, I like drug work but that's not strictly social work... Not that that matters really... Mental health maybe?! Pretty much anything but kids or old people... Both of which I love but have absolutely no desire to work with!!

Just slightly dissapointed with the organisation of the course, York was top of the league tables for SW until this year but it's shockingly bad... I'd hate to be somewhere further down the list!!

In other news I'm going to bed hungry tonight :-( I dud have 3 points left and loads of my weeklies but didn't want to eat rubbish before bed and didn't fancy fruit... I guess it won't harm me....!

Its week 2 ;) and I'm just hoping for 3.5 so I see the 18s but we shall see :) xx

you're right, week 2! thats gone quick! good luck chuck, im sure you will have a big loss this week as you didnt last week xx

cheeky, mental health would be very interesting! Ive worked with a fair few young people suffering post traumatic symptoms and it has been really rewarding. I went to bed hungry as well. i'd eaten loads but i went up late so it had been ages since my last meal and all i wanted was a fry-up! hence, im having one for lunch haha.

Good Morning Minis,

I have a day full of housework ahead of me :cry:I also need to speak to selling agents and get a little organised. everything has slipped since i finished uni (lazy mare :D ) I think i get some essay results back this week too. If Jillian arrives this morning, I'll jump straight into that prog as well. I think some sickening exercise will really help my losses... whether i like it or not!

Day 61

Breakfast

Porridge with water (3)

Lunch

Poached egg (2)
2 x bgty sausages (4)
100g beans (2)
grilled bacon medallions (2)
mushroom, toms and onion (0)

Dinner

Birdseye cod in breadcrumb (6)
homemade chips (5)