// Karmacoma's Diary ~ 10 Stone to lose!! //

Thank you so much for the tree I have printed it off - along with another of a little black dress

I have put them inside my wardrobe (on the door) so I see them every morning :):)

Hello :D
Well I have stayed the same this week, but I'm SOO happy with that after losing so much last week!!

I've found a new love, SUSHI!
Oh my god, I made some myself using the rice, with cucumber, spring onion and pepper and it's amazing. Very very low sin on a green day I believe!

Still off the booze, not even been tempted, and I can't even believe I'm saying that!

Here's to another determined week......... =]

2 lbs down today!!!! :D:D

I'm sooo happy! My boyfriend was like "how many of those blob things have you lost now?" .... in reference to the picture of the 1lb of fat I showed him! ... bless.

I've had another great week, all on green again.
I just find it so easier and because Peter is a veggie, he can cook too!

Got lots of new cous cous recipes and also tried millet, bulgar wheat and quinoa which is just as delicious!
Made an ace Curried Apple Cous cous, all free of course.
Will try and get some recipes up with pictures!!

Was at the pub on sunday, was a rare chance me and P get a Sunday off together so it was a nice afternoon. I was drinking spirits with diet coke, such a change to my normal pints of beer!! AND.... I have to say I dont miss the pints at all. Food time and he ordered a veggie burger & curly fries, I had a baked potato with beans. I was Sooo proud of myself , i didnt even steal ONE chip off his plate. Then we walked home and watched X factor :D

Happy Girly!

Well I think I've been on the plan for 4 weeks now and I feel amazing!
Still can't see it in myself, but I can totally feel it in my trousers. They are literally hanging off me - I have got smaller ones but they are still a wee bit too tight for me, so baggy it is for the moment!!

I've been on the SW plan 100% and every day has been green, and I am not missing meat in the slightest!
I adore cous cous, have it most days for lunch at work. It's so easy to make! And also print off recipes to have for dinner ... I look forward to go home from the office and cook a syn free meal!

Lat night made roasted butternut squash with chilli, garlic and sage, and fry light, and it was perfect for a cosy night in infront of the tv :D
how good does it look!!! Halloween food =]

bs1.jpg

Still off the beer, can't believe i've not had one in 4 weeks and i'm not even craving it! Switched to Morgans spiced with diet coke or a glass of red wine to use up my syns.

I do feel I need to exercise more though, I work 8-5 Monday - Friday and by the time I get home it's about 6 pm and I just want to chill. I do about a 20 minute walk at lunchtimes 3 times a week... it's better than nothing I guess!

Anyway, My next mini goal target is to lose 2 stone by christmas but I might up that to 3 stone as I have 8lbs to lose to get my 2 stone target! I'm sooo excited!

Well done - very inspriring - especially the alcohol bit which is my downfall. Beer isn't a problem, but red wine - well one glass never really seems enough!:sigh:

Keep going, 2 stone by christmas will be a doddle. I am aiming for 8.5 pounds by then to bring me to my Club 10 goal!

Keep us posted:)

Back