Step 1 Sole Source Kat says no to fat!!

Cheeky cow if so hahaa.
I got a book with the stages and allowances but the products don't seem to be in there. I'll have a look on the website and mention it tomorrow when I go for my weigh in tomorrow. xx

That makes sense now. Thanks all. Day 5 and I'm waiting for this promised energy to arrive... It hasn't yet!!
I didn't get the energy buzz however the hunger stopped and then you do more and realise you can. You'll get there x

Cheeky cow if so hahaa.
I got a book with the stages and allowances but the products don't seem to be in there. I'll have a look on the website and mention it tomorrow when I go for my weigh in tomorrow. xx
I got a price list off of mine and mine are 25p more expensive however taste 10 times as nice. Definitely question it. X

I got a price list off of mine and mine are 25p more expensive however taste 10 times as nice. Definitely question it. X

My cdc charges the same price for all of the products so there is a definite difference between cdc.

My cdc charges the same price for all of the products so there is a definite difference between cdc.
Interesting to know they all charge different. I suppose they are looking to make a living from it. How's everyone feeling now we are over the worst?
this is day 9 for me and I feel normal feel like I could stay up for ages and clean my house from top to bottom. Weird feeling! Also had all 3 meals today which has got to be one of the few times (as I didn't like the porridge I refused to eat it). Feeling very positive though!

I pay £39.90 for 21 products regardless of what I choose. Definitely think I'm over the worst. {hopefully anyway} Life doesn't feel quite so obssessed with food and didn't feel at all hungry yesterday. I must admit I do enjoy my small dinner at night and look forward to that...just doesn't take very long to eat it tho!

Hi all sorry I have been quiet this week. I have struggled and gone off the rails this week so dreading the weigh in. How is everyone else doing? X

Hi all,
so learnt a valuable lesson today. Never give up no matter what you think you've done. I started nibbling at things like pasta so thought I was going to put on this week. However was still drinking loads and trying my hardest to stay on track. I actually lost 3lbs this week so was over the moon! This week no naughty food just me, my shakes and I (and if I miss food something from SS+. How is everyone else doing? Would love to hear. X

Kat you are so right not to throw in the towel because of one slip up.
We are all human and we all sometimes stumble, The fast you kept your water intake good and got back on the right road is great. The results of Cambridge do make it so worth the effort so keep strong and hang in there, Your next weigh in and you will be a STONE lighter than when you started x

Kat you are so right not to throw in the towel because of one slip up.
We are all human and we all sometimes stumble, The fast you kept your water intake good and got back on the right road is great. The results of Cambridge do make it so worth the effort so keep strong and hang in there, Your next weigh in and you will be a STONE lighter than when you started x

Yes the key if you go off track is to make sure you drink loads (boring I know) and get straight back on track. Cambridge you certainly see the results and fast which is encouraging. 1 stone lighter can't believe it (in such a short space of time). I'm aiming for 4 lbs this week. We will see.
Thank you for your encouragement! x

Back