Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Where are you heading off to in south America? Sounds all so very exciting! :D

Morning Katie, just so long as your back for the 28th for our furtive kiss & cuddle @ St Margaret's :D

Afternoon all:)

Just enjoying sitting in the sun in the conservatory with door wide open and lovely fresh air. Been out this morning for a charity meeting for 3 hours so feeling like i deserve some down time:D

Dh was on a cooking spree yesterday so check out the recipe thread for his latest inspiration - low carb tart tatin - NOT induction friendly but yummy lol:p

Planning a cupboard clearout this weekend plus also been spending money on amazon and got our new tent for the summer hols. So planning to go round to my ps to try it out tomorrow - our garden too small and no grass:eek: Otherwise time to rest and relax.....

Lol jim - back to the naughty step with you! Might be able to squeeze you in between zumba and a charity meeting ;) what time will you be at the pub?

Oh yes easter - a flying visit to Rio, Iguazzu falls, Buenas Aires, then uruguay for the wedding. Bit of a dream trip...shame we have to cram it into the school hols!

Have a great weekend all
Xxx

Evening Katie... Xx

I love hot freshly baked Tarte Tatin with carte dor vanilla ice cream :0(

What a vision to go to bed with!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh a dream trip indeed! Well jealous!

Evening lovely people, what a gorgeous day:)

Spent an hour this morning playing with our new tent. Planning a 3-4 week trek round europe and refusing to use last year's tent which takes an hour to put up or down. So got a Quechua 4.2 XL - wow we really did get it up in 5 mins flat! Took a bit of effort to get it down but rekon that will be a 10 min job with practice - so pleased:D

Then an afternoon sitting in the sun with the paper - plus needed to check that the hammock stilled worked (my nap says it does :D )

Finally a huge clear out of all the cupboards - getting rid of stuff i've had for years plus some favourites - all too big. Keep thinking - but what if i need it?! Realise that now i know that if my clothes get tight all i have to do is clean, green induction- cant really rationalise why i need to keep big clothes. Very, very scary!

On the plus side - think i have decided on a different outfit for the wedding after easter. I have a lovely outfit i bought when i was 18 (scarily i realise that seems to be a quarter of a century ago:eek: ). It now fits (again!) so going to give it a wash and see how it looks. Perhaps i will do then and now photos...or not if it's too depressing!

Have a good evening all:)
Xxx

oh wowser!! an outfit from when you were 18?!?!?! well impressed! I will wait with baited breath for photos. :D

Morning Katie, should be there by 10:30 at the latest love. Sounds like a great trip to me :)

Evening folks - trying to catch up on the diaries - wow i'm exhausted and it's bedtime now:eek:

Anyway - nice day. Some work this morning then belly dance, lunch with DH sitting outside in the sun and a massage:). Bit more email and then off to zumba - feeling good! Should sleep;)

Oh yes dinner one of dh mega inventins - sausage casserole with leeks and carrots - served with broccolli. Yummy!
Xxx

Sleep well busy, busy lady xxx

Morning Katie... Sounded like a great day yesterday and yummy casserole! Xxx

Back