Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie,

Evening folks - trying to catch up on the diaries - wow i'm exhausted and it's bedtime now

tell me about it LOL

Hey Katie!! Xx

Evening all. Just to say i am alive - been in workshops the last two days plus out at a wine tasting with DH last night. Now heading for belly dance. Tomorrow full too. And the weekend crazy. Will catch up soon! :)
Xxx

Oh Katie! Enjoy !! Xx

LOL, busy busy as always :)

Have a lovely weekend Katie!! See you upon your return after busyness :)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Quick check in while on bus on the way to zumba:)

Last 2 weeks sts on scales which is just right especially as have been out quite a lot.!

Today zumba then charity work then off to college reunion with DH. It's black tie so wearing the fab long purple dress i got in monsoon in sales (size 14 - happy days). Food wont be particularly good or legal, excessive amounts of wine anticipated - will likely need lots of sympathy tomorrow. :p

Have a great weekend
Xxx

Oooh definately need pics, have a fabulous time & I hope yr head isn't as bad as mine is this morning!

Morning all:)

Hope everyone had a good mothers day yesterday. Once DH and i had recovered enough from 1am drinking we came back and went to my parents for lunch - nice to do family time. DD apparently was very good for her sleepover there so i am plotting more adult weekends away:D

Anyway, the reunion was a blast - lots of alcohol calories, some legal food to keep it all going and lots of reminiscing (sp?!). I have a load of photos from our first year parties - can it really be almost a quarter of a century ago:eek: did we really look that young lol;)

Anyhow, i felt great and enjoyed wearing the dress - not so keen on the shoes - reminder to self that barefoot is more comfortable than dressy shoes! Will try post a photo but lighting wasnt good.

Have a great day all
Xxx

Attachments

• image-2748432940.jpg
    image-2748432940.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 60
Morning Katie!!! You look lush, just look at that hour glass figure :).........

Love the dress too!!!!

What a lovely positive post xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh how lovely do you look! Glad you had a grand time and yes bare foot is always so much better ;)

Back