Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:)

Back down to my maintenance weight 77.2kg with 1.3 kg (2.9lb) off this week - done just by getting back to normal routine and still not using mfp. So it works:D

Life slightly more relaxed with spaces between things and time for dancing. Going to the ball tonight - so excited! Must remember not to drink too much - don't want to feel completely s**t tomorrow lol

Have a good day
Xx

Well done, Katie! That's great that just your normal routine sorted out the weight gain. Gives me hope! :D

Have a lovely time at the ball!

Been to hairdressers and hair all sleek and shiny - difficult to get home in one piece through the wind and the rain though!

So excited:D

Afternoon all, just a quick check in to say i'm alive. Ball friday night was wonderful - starter was a seafood buffet so went up 3 times and then plenty of beef to fill in the cracks:). Didn't bother with the dessert table but did have a little bit of choccie to help with the hour of dancing to the great live band. Huge quantities of vino consumed so rather slow saturday but all in all great fun:D photo to follow when i can get it onto system!

Currently sat in the sun and heading off for a maasage shortly - still need to get rid of some of that leftover exam stress! Then tomorrow mum is taking me out to buy a dress from east - first time i've had free since my birthday in may! Think we are then heading for sushi - planning to see how the rice makes me feel?

All in all - life is good;)

Great to see you Brendle - keep in touch xxxxx

Morning folks:)

Right I promised a photo from the ball - here it is next to a picture from 2 years ago. I was very frustrated then that my friend had borrowed my beautiful dress and I knew that I would never be able to wear again. Even 9 months ago, I would have told you it had shrunk as 4 inches too small on the back!

Atkins rocks:D

44938-albums3184-picture54200.jpg

Oh wow, you look great and it really is a lovely dress - nipped waist and full skirt, just my style ;)

Is it rude to say you suit it more than your friend? You look so elegant.

What a huge difference and huge achievement though.

You look wonderful in that dress, Katie - you must be chuffed to bits when you look at those photos and see what you've achieved. Amazing! :D

Thanks for the lovely comments peeps - need lots of compliments to keep me focused after years of ignoring how bad it had got!

Had a lovely day yesterday. Did my white rice experiment (aka late birthday sushi lunch from dad lol) - did enjoy the rice but found it far too filling - couldn't actually eat all the rolls (unheard of!). Would rather have had far less as felt "too" full. No major tummy aches although was starving at 9pm last night and again this morning so probably the carb load. Overall shows that white rice relatively safe but not to have too much, just a little taste - will go back to my preferred sashimi:D

Also did a clothes shop with mum - ended up with several dresses and tops - love being able to shop in East and fit into various 12s and 14s while saying - gosh that's far too big! Since my bottom half still a 16 that was usually due to lack of a rack :sigh:

Have a good day all
Xx

Morning katie, that is a lovely dress and you look so good love, I bet you've done well at the exam as well.

Back