Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon Katie! The dress is lovely and really suits you :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Katie... 10th works I think xx

Dress looked stunning, so much better on you!

Morning all:)

WI this morning and back down to lowest weight of 76.8 so about a pound down this week. Given i am still bunged up from tuesday's rice experiment (tmi!) that's ok:D. Got a great compliment yesterday from my new hygenist - when i said that i had an eight year old she said i didnt look old enough (and given i was considered an ancient mother when i gave birth, i think that's a good sign lol!)

Busy day today - going for a beginning of season test camping expedition tonight - only going as far as chertsey but got to find everything and get the car loaded up. Also "have" to go out to lunch with DH as we won a raffle for a free meal 2 weeks ago at Lass of Richmond Hill and it runs out the end of the month;)

Thanks for further dress comments - worked out that i bought it in 1999 and wore it about twice - so nice to be able to use all these years later!
Thanks Susie - results take 6 weeks and we will be away - so i shall just ignore for as long as possible
Great Di - will stick 10th as tentative in diary and let you know when we get there

Have a great day and weekend
Xxx

Morning Katie... fab news on the pound sweetie!! You rock!! hope to see you next week? are we on for next week? xxxx

Morning all :wavey:

Struggling to keep up on here while running around trying to get everything under control before the school hols! Life pleasant though if rather soggy:)

Off out to zumba this morning and then DH and I spending a day together - think we will go up to london to see the free science society exhibition at Pall Mall - and looks like an unusual lovely day so i think a summer dress is called for:D

Very much enjoying not tracking carbs or cals but keeping an eye on scales while i learn. Proper WI tomorrow and should be sts. Have been looking at the budget and i can't afford any more new clothes so no losing weight from now on lol;)

DH has proved once again that atkins works well for men - he was up a few kilos so just cut out 1 of 2 breakfast slices of toast and all cakes and biscuits he was snacking on.....and it disappeared in 3 days!! Hurumph....

Hope all well - i do try to keep reading on my iphone but replies tricky. Hope all well

Di - looking good at the moment for tuesday if you and susie still planning - tell me time & place and i'll try to join you:D

Xxx

Hi hun

Hope you enjoyed the science society show.

Re next Tuesday, I will be very late - I've got to supervise Magic FM with some Olympic vox pops until 6.30 - want to go for another night?

Morning all:)

WI day and sts as anticipated (well 0.1kg down but within the statistical error of the machine!). Happy with that although DH lost 6lb and it's amazing how that makes me less satisfied and want to lose more....even though i don't really want to and cant afford any more new clothes! Heads are annoying lol;)

Science exhibition yesterday was fun and i've also been reading up on the higgs boson - if you want to know more take a look at this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uh5mTxRQcg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Rain has set in today - shame really as we have the annual outdoor barn dance tomorrow and might be called off - we have my cousin and kids visiting for the weekend so will be jolly whatever.

Have a good, if damp, weekend
Xxx

Last edited:
hi
was there meant to be a link ?
hope you're able to have a nice weekend. :)

This weather is getting ridiculous - rain, sun, rain, wind, sun - someone in the Met Office was very very bad in a previous life! :(

Good luck with your weekend plans, Katie xxx

evening Katie... always so much interesting stuff on your thread! Men! It's so unfair! xx

Hi Katie, no gain no pain ;)

Thanks for the Higgs Boson link. I've read about it, I've watched the videos and I've even had someone explain it to me and I still don't understand WTF it is... But it sounds interesting...

Have a great week x

Back