Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

No, because god forbid anything did happen they'd check up on it. Do you have any family locally Katie?

Morning folks:)

Thanks for support - just had to vent! Have a backup idea but need to check whether our regular person can do - still slightly worried as the boys will only get 30mins company a day but better than locked up in strange cattery!

Anyhow, rather slow this morning as was out with a friend last night celebrating her new job in switzerland! We did celebrate a lot......unfortunate impact of lots of wine is i've been awake since 3.30:(. Really lovely tapas though and a little taste of her pud...vino and sugar effect means i've already had extra breakfast this morning and it's not even 7.30! Must take lots of snacks out today to keep me going;)

Have dressed for the sun today and DH coming up to town so hopefully we can have a nice walk and lunch between my other meetings - rain not due til later so got to make the most of it. Almost summer hols time - counting the days:D

Have a good day all
Xxxx

Your right Katie, 30 minutes a day is better than a cattery, if they're anything like my two, they'll be sleeping all day anyhow.

Where is it your going for your hol? x

Morning Katie... hope you've sorted everything out now? xx

Morning all:). Bad at keeping up - rushing around trying to get as much as poss done before hols start - and trying to delgate everything! Visitors arrive thu morning so DH also stressed trying to get the house ready - our spare room, junk room, study, library - needs a good empty before it will fit a bed :eek:

Life and food good - really love never having to track food or carbs - highly recommended WOE for maintenance:). Have done a large LCM order of sf biscuits and chocies for the holidays.....hmm think we'd better do a pre holiday weigh in to set a baseline;)

Cats all sorted - our usual person will come in daily and give them extra cuddle time - also going to give them more of the house to roam. Downside is the mess they will no doubt make (mainly fur i hasten to add!) but upside is it includes all their favourite sleeping places

Have a good day
Xxx

Morning Katie!!! I know the rushing around like a headless chicken feeling at the moment....!

Countdown to my hols are on now too, it's coming round soooo quickly!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all:)

Up far too early today - been awake since 3.30 - partly self inflicted as had too many glasses of dodgy red wine at the school party last night:eek: but also excited as i think i've secured another years funding for my charity - good times:)

Decided to weigh in early this week as guests arrive tomorrow and we cant really wander around naked to weigh - ha ha. Anyhow, at lowest ever 76.1kg which also means i am now officially 11.98 stone! Probably a good thing as 1.5 months of food and wine stretch before me...i mean hols;) not planning to go wild but definitely will involve more sf biscuits, choccies, extra wine etc

Brekkie time and then let's see if i can get this contract signed before anyone changes their mind. Have a great day
Xxx

Amazing loss Katie! Such good news! And the funding and the kitties... All good!! Xx

Morning all:)

Just sitting at local cafe having tea in the sun. DD dropped at school, DH at airport picking up cousin and family. Soo excited as havent seen them for about 4 years. Going to sneak off to zumba first though - last one before summer hols:D

Heading for IOW saturday - and looks like we might see the sun. Beach time?!

Have a great day
Xxx

Hi Katie. You are doing so well! Catching up on your diary had my head spinning with all the stuff you have going on. Good luck and remember to breathe. X

Back