Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hi Katie, so lovely to see you back. And not too much to lose compared to your long journey a few years ago.

I've sadly regained all my weight plus another couple of stones to boot (two since we last met up a couple of years ago) :angeldevil: So I came back to Minimins a couple of weeks ago. Would be great to have your support and of course I'll be keeping an eye on your losses!

Sooooo - taking the weight loss express that is exante to lose 6 stones, and then back to lovely low carb to maintain. I have a holiday booked at the end of June and really want to be able to enjoy it. Hoping to be almost at target by then. First goal is 30lbs in 60 days.

SO how are you? Are you still doing what you were doing? How's hubby and the wee lass? All good here.

Hi Susie, yes still low carb as doesn’t feel like deprivation or dieting to me - just the way i eat:) ALL I need to do is cut the booze and choccie.... how hard can it be?!!!! X

Hi Lynne, thanks & good to be reconnected x

Hi Spinoza, our 2015 burgers feel like a long time ago....oops they were! Good luck on Exante - have you got a diary? Let me know when you are moving on to low carb especially if passing thro London:) x

I've never done a diary Katie - feels like homework, LOL. And gosh yes it was 2015!

How was this weekend for booze and chic then?

Hi Susie, yes still low carb as doesn’t feel like deprivation or dieting to me - just the way i eat:) ALL I need to do is cut the booze and choccie.... how hard can it be?!!!! X

Believe it or not I seem to have gone off alcohol :classic_eek::classic_cool: - none since NYE. Not the same for chocolate though, although i don't have huge quantities like before haha.

Believe it or not I seem to have gone off alcohol :classic_eek::classic_cool: - none since NYE. Not the same for chocolate though, although i don't have huge quantities like before haha.
Gone off alcohol - the words don’t compute!!!!
Chocolate a suitable substitute:)

I've never done a diary Katie - feels like homework, LOL. And gosh yes it was 2015!

How was this weekend for booze and chic then?
Oh dear - no to homework:)
Booze & choc went down well - weekend good fun including karaoke night on the sing star....:sing:

Gone off alcohol - the words don’t compute!!!!

That's what I said. :) What have you done with the real Susie??? o_O

Oh dear - no to homework:)
Booze & choc went down well - weekend good fun including karaoke night on the sing star....:sing:
And how is this week going then? I'm well into the swing of my horrible diet. Horrible but necessary. Sneak peek reveals another 3lbs off this week but I'll wait till Monday to alter my sig - not one for counting my chickens and I have a tricky weekend ahead...

That's what I said. :) What have you done with the real Susie??? o_O

LOLOL I ask myself the same thing! :D

And how is this week going then? I'm well into the swing of my horrible diet. Horrible but necessary. Sneak peek reveals another 3lbs off this week but I'll wait till Monday to alter my sig - not one for counting my chickens and I have a tricky weekend ahead...

Hope you get through the weekend without too much damage hun, and good luck for Monday xx

Hi Katie, how was your first week then?

Ho hum - too much stressy stuff going on!

The good - no longer eating/needing nakd bars which were my sweet treat. So solved the sugar craving issue - phew
The bad - not doing quite as well as I want on the no booze during the week plan....
The ugly - dd is now eating Tyrell’s salt & vinegar crisps so tends to leave 1/3 of bigger bag. God they are good! Oops:)
X

Kicking the sugar is the first step. (Says the woman living on sweet meal replacement bars at the minute). Next step is putting a clip on the bags of crisps - that's this week's job. Simples!

Kaaaaaaaay Teeeeeeeee! Come back and be here more please. I'm bored and I need you!

Plus I need to tell you I've lost my first stone. (Of 6 - gulp!)

You and me both Susie - smiliar losses! We're doing this! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Woohoo - wow great loss Spinoza :)

Not such a good week here - did something to my neck last week so couldn’t drive or dance plus constant pain/headache! Chiro has got it moving so just about managed dancing yesterday & today but definitely not right yet....

Had the odd nakd bar ....which is really too sugary for me
Also last night T&T decided it was burger Monday - very good thank you:) I have the no bun option from gbk and it is really delicious as well as low carb
But not a habit to get into as it did need a nice glass of red to go with it

Haven’t stood on scales; have bought an extra pair of larger trousers;)

X

Ooh - just seen this on Facebook so going to see if I can persuade T to make it for me. Love living low carb!

Giant stuffed burger

Back