Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:D

What a lovely weekend - both the weather and the company. Had a great bbq sun night with my cousin and family - the kids all had a "midnight" feast at 9.30pm and managed to get them to sleep eventually! Then yesterday round to the grandparents for lunch and easter fun day in the park behind their house. Kids stuffed themselves silly with cakes and chocolate - i was good ;)

Still on leave today so once we get DD off to school hoping for a relaxedish day (still some chores to be done)

Sunday food:
B bacon and eggs
L chicken caesar salad
D bbq sausages and chicken, salad, grilled courgette and aubergine, choccie mousse made from dieti pud mix
S mini pepperami
A whoops - fell into a vat of red wine :eek:

Monday food:
B bacon and eggs
L salmon, ham, salad, half avocado, piece of DH cheesecake with 1.5 strawberries and cream :D
D takeaway chinese duck with cucumber, spring onion, mayo
A 2 glasses of rose - yummy first time this year;)

One more week of holiday so hoping to hang in there and not put anything on - perhaps a few less tomatoes would help........!
Off to catch up
Xxxx

We had a fantastic weekend Katie, 4 days of family oriented fun, BBQ's drinks, eat, drink etc :D

Evening all:)

Had a pretty restful day actually - bit of email, bought a bunch of books on kindle and started reading - well then where did the afternoon go?:eek:

Anyhow off the tomatoes for a day or two - wonder if that will help fridays weigh in? Just had a yummy cheeseburger pie for dinner - how on earth did i survive before i discovered the recipe on this board - all those wasted years - sob... ;)

Tuesday food diary:
B bacon and eggs
L chorizo rapido
D cheeseburger pie, spinach and salad
S mini pepperami, and planning a piece of DH cheesecake ;)

W need to get more down
E reading? (cant even claim page turning lol)
A would I? Of course not!

Edit - didn't eat the cheesecake as i was too full after the cheeseburger pie. Perhaps for lunch today then :)

Last edited:
Morning Katie love, I downloaded a bunch of free books yesterday :)

Afternoon Katie. Fab news on managing a sts while on holiday. Im just hoping I can do the same when I go.

Morning Katie love, I downloaded a bunch of free books yesterday :)

Where do you get yours Jim? (I have downloaded Lady Chatterley for the hols as I have never read it - hope my phone does not blow up lol)

Afternoon Katie :)

Woohoo - just put a permanent out of office on, closed down my work pc, shut off my mobile - time to celebrate!
Also my crystal light mixes just arrived - was thinking of a vodka and pink lemonade to celebrate - decided to stay off the tomatoes for one more day....maybe ;)

Ref free books - if you have a kindle then amazon has quite a lot free anyway or v cheap. Another site i really like is manybooks.net - lots available there (well 29,000 free to be accurate!)

I have a whole stack of ebooks on cd (bought from eBay) if anyone's interested. Bought for cheap when I got got my Sony eReader - which I haven't used for over a year, I use my iPhone.

Hey Katie. x

wow Katie, over and out eh? Are you planning on some time out now before job hunting? (or winning the lottery) :)

Ref free books - if you have a kindle then amazon has quite a lot free anyway or v cheap. Another site i really like is manybooks.net - lots available there (well 29,000 free to be accurate!)

Morning katie, are these kindle compatible?

Jim said:
Morning katie, are these kindle compatible?

Morning Jim :D

Yes they are -
either download kindle version to your pc and then use usb to transfer them or
Download the text version and email it to your kindle address or
See the instructions (help, kindle) and it tells you how to download direct over web to kindle

Enjoy:)

Hey Katie. x

wow Katie, over and out eh? Are you planning on some time out now before job hunting? (or winning the lottery) :)

Lottery win? As Vicky would say, lipo please :D:D:D

Hello all, yes some time out planned - going to take the summer off and then get serious about income generation whether through work or indeed lottery win! If anyone has any good deals on winning tickets let me know......;)

Turned into a nice day today here now. Pottered out to Twickenham this morning to buy some gifts for people we are visiting for the long weekend and then done all our packing, checking in, and general wibbling when I can't find stuff - OK who's hidden DDs touch and how on earth are we going to keep her amused on the plane without it :eek:

Tonight heading round to my friends so the kids can be crazy and we can drink too much as usual - planning to take vodka and crystal light in order to manage hangover - need to be up & out the door tomorrow morning :rolleyes:

Anyhow food diary for Wednesday:
b bacon & eggs
l smoked salmon wrap and cheeseburger pie remains
d barbeque lamb, broccoli, courgette
s mini pepperami, parmesan, salami (was a nibbly day!)

w some
e reading still
a having resisted the mid afternoon cocktail - we did have a nice glass of red with the lamb:D

xxxxx

Back