Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Missin' ya already.

Hello everyone, I'm back :). Just landed this morning so rather jet lagged and fuzzy. DH gone for a nap, so I have snuck on to MM to catch up:D

Was a lovely holiday and i stayed pretty legal - i didn't eat chips, waffles, burger buns, crisps, fruity cocktails, desserts....i could go on!
I did indulge in lots of lovely bbq meat and salads plus loads of SF cocktails AND wine. Feeling relatively fit and dreaming of sts or only plus the odd pound for wi tomorrow!

Hope you are all well - off to see what I've missed
Xxxxx

You and your magical Katie powers might even get a loss ;) fingers crossed. I'm glad it was a great holiday, and you're back to a uk that is apparently warmer than LA right now!

Hey Katie, welcome back love :)

Thanks Susie, Lisa, Rose and Jim. Missed you all - still spent a fortune on 3G charges while away even though i was rationing it :eek:

wow a lot of threads to chase through - lucky nothing planned for today!
Extraordinarily snoozy now - dont dare go to bed just yet or body will think it's a nap - i guess 2 hours sleep on the flight last night didn't work for me lol;) DD slept of course so we are expecting her to be up to the wee hours anyway.......

Don't have to get fully on the wagon but will have to deal with carb creep and booze - i was very good even flying and avoided chips and bread but did on occasion need things like ketchup to brighten up really dull fast food burgers! Tesco delivery due tomorrow to stock up properly.

So food diary from today (plus back on my fitness pal)
B none
L mama lupe wrap with salami and cheese
D half roast chicken from waitrose plus veg
S pepperami
Late supper - thinking of a mim and/or cheese to make sure i dont lie awake hungry - oh for the easy days of using bananas to beat jet lag!

W - working on it
A glass of nice white
E - checked my hammock out ready for the summer - seems to work :)

Xx

Sounds like you have done better than most of us would have dared to dream about lol - my money is on a small loss :)

Morning Katie, you did well then love, good girl :D

Hi Bren, Linz and Jim again:)

Well wi said 98kg which is less than half pound up from 2 weeks ago - so I'll take that as a sts ;) Given that i stuffed my face (with meat!) and drank like a fish - i'm pretty happy (wouldn't really describe myself as saintly lol)!

Now to survive lots of meals out and guests to stay over easter..,.,,.,

ladyfelsham said:
Well done on the STS Katie - that is very good going! I don't expect to be as disciplined in Italy :)

Thanks Susie. For italy I would agree - hardly worth going if you don't enjoy the pasta, beautiful sweet wines, biscotti, gelati.......drool :D

Afternoon all. Keep thinking it's morning because only crawled out of bed at 11.30 but feeling fairly rested and recovered at last. Hugely steamy here - our conservatory is roasting as the tree that normally shades us all summer is still leafless. Summer has arrived too early ;)

Enjoyed our lunch out yesterday - managed to resist the pimms and lemonade and the pear pudding! Done a bit of cleaning so far - but too hot to do more - planning to join all those of you already in garden :D

Friday food
B bacon and eggs
L roast lamb, brocolli, leeks, 1 delish piece of parsnip
D salmon fillets, brocolli, beans, little mini corn
S 2 glasses wine for lunch and one for dinner - well it is the easter hols :D

Xx

Morning katie :) sounds like a nice day, we had a lovely Barbie yesterday, then in the evening the rain came, good for the garden though, it needed it

Morning all:D
Had a lovely lazy day yesterday - really enjoyed the heat but didn't get much done around the house. Just managed to get our dinner steaks cooked on the bbq before the heavens opened 5 mins later. Aparently might be more thunderstorms this evening - and we have guests and another bbq planned - fingers all crossed it doesn't get in the way - 4 adults and 4 children pretty well fills up our house so need the garden!

Saturday food diary:
Brunch bacon, eggs, joseph pita with butter and marmite
D steak, cauli mash, brocolli
S pepperamis, cheese

W yes
E hammock again!
A half a bottle of lovely bordeaux to go with the steak and cheese:D

Morning Katie, it was grey but very close here yesterday, sweaty weather, but it looks clearer and brighter this morning

Back