Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Afternoon all:)

Must admit to being a bit stiff this morning but seems to have worn off!

Went out with DH this afternoon looking for fancy dress for a medieval ball In June. DH has rented a knight templar outfit and is going to look great. They didn't have much in my size except one velvet dress for hire looking a bit tattered around the edges. I said i wouldn't bother so he sold it to me instead! So instead of 25 quid rental, I've paid 30 to buy it but it has potential. Needs a few holes fixing, and extra trim for the length but hopefully will be fabulous. Now if i can just quickly learn to sew in 4 weeks.......!!!!!!
;)

Morning Katie, that medieval look for women is all boobs :D I bet you'll look great ;)

I went to a medieval ball as an executioner! My mum was so disappointed that I could have been all dolled up but I had much more fun chasing everyone with my axe!!

Pictures wanted Leanne :D

Morning katie, looks like your thread has been hijacked :D

Howdy all - indeed looks like my diary has been well and truly hijacked while i have been off busy IRL! :D

Continuing the theme on medieval clothes....i was looking at corset things on line (would make Jim happy lol) and came across another fancy dress outfit that i couldn't resist plus doesn't need sewing! If you are interested you can see it at:
http://www.jokingaround.co.uk/images/products/large/4467S.jpg

Also found one for DH that is good value too (read cheap 1-2 time use only!). Can buy both for the price of the hire of the crusader one;)

Been busy on new charity work, trying to get through my to dos plus packing to head for the Isle of Wight tomorrow. Hope we get some sunshine for half term!

Realised that i'm struggling to track food again so must catch up; so for yesterday
B bacon and eggs
L steak and salad with green beans and parmesan
D lamb courgette peppers
S mini pepperamis, cheese
A nope

Trying to be ultra legal today too as WI tomorrow - dancing tonight so still off the booze. Come saturday the partying starts again so need to make an impression to head to my next minigoal (so near and yet so far!)

Cu later:D

Leanne1 said:
I can't see the link for some reason! ????????

Try refreshing the page- i had to add it from the other pc

Back