Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

yello diet buddy person ;)

You do have some lovely menus in here, will follow some i think since its working so well for you. And come on whats this cheeze cake recipe?

Morning Katie, I stayed on induction for 6 months, but I had a lot more to lose love.

WOW - one busy day away from board life and I feel like I'm missing out on everything! Anyhow - still alive & happy here ;)

Excellent 2nd week loss! And I'm really impressed by all the dancing you get up to. Have you always been into it?
Always loved dancing - not very good at it but I don't care :D Regularly start new ones for sheer pleasure of learning.

yello diet buddy person ;)

You do have some lovely menus in here, will follow some i think since its working so well for you. And come on whats this cheeze cake recipe?
Let me know how it's going diet buddy. And I will put the cheesecake recipe up - just need some time!

Morning Katie, I stayed on induction for 6 months, but I had a lot more to lose love.
Thanks Jim - I think I will keep going & see what happens. My current target weight will still have the GP hassling me......:(

Anyhow catching up on my food diary for Tuesday:
B bacon & eggs
L Mackeral fillet and salad
D salad starter, seabass with roasted aubergine & courgette (was out at Italian with a friend - might have had a few sneaky carbs but think pretty legal)
S mini pepperami, celery with tuna mayonaise dip

W not enough - struggling in the office
E no
A whoops - well we had to share a nice bottle of red as I haven't see my friend for over 18 months :eek:

You should try catching up after the weekend Katie, sometimes my CP stretches over 2 pages on a Monday morning. :)

Evening all, I finally had a chance to post the cheesecake recipe - hope you like it ;)

Food today
B bacon & eggs
L ham, cheese, salad, 2 slices mim bread
D chipolatas, red cabbage, cauliflower mash
S mini pepperami, parmesan, some pepperoni (to stop me eating DDs pepperoni pizza!)

W better 2.5l
E only to/from station
A no

Morning Katie love. :) It's damned freezing here, deep deep frost.

yes cold here too. morning katie x

Morning. Brrrr - not so cold here.Upside of living in southern suburbs :)

Stunning sunshine here. x

It's pretty chilly when I catch my 7am surrey - strawberry hill train, Katie! I am SO looking forward to it warming up this year.

stunning sunshine here too but brrrrrrrrrr

Right oh - finally getting to the end of a busy day. Started with a mountain of an issue, i pulled out all the stops and got a way out figured and finally got the boss to sign off on the solution. Phew exhausted but satisfied :D

Just back from my thursday evening dance classes and i see i am missing out on all the wine and chat lol. Dh and i used to have champagne thursdays - an idea we picked up from a movie. Any fizzy would do - now i pretend that i dont miss it (boo hoo :cry: )

Anyhow food today
B bacon and eggs
L leftover ham, salami, red cabbage, salad, cheese
D prawn and pepper stirfry with shirataki noodles (discovered these are great before exercise - filling but not heavy)
S pepperami, cheese, jelly with cream

W just enof
E 2 hours energetic dancing
A no

Rollon friday and a drinky weekend :D

evening lady!

You must be knackered all that dancing.
ive been on snack overload last two nights dont know whats going on, also feeling a bit fat even after my big motivating loss on week one. hope its just week 2 blues

Hey trickee - i was just wondering where you were :)

Hang in there - maybe you need to make some yummy but filling snacks. Are you trying mims? I find mim toast (with marmite :D) incredibly filling and yummy. I've also discovered a flaxmeal that has no carbs - claims to be all fibre - so that helps too!

oh yes! i bet a mim with marmite, dipped in beaten egg and fried like french toast would be lovely!

will try tomorrow.....can't wait

mmmmmmm

Morning all. Quick catch up before the school run. Heading into office today as i foolishly agreed to do a lunch presentation to some MBA grads to encourage them to join big corporate world (?)!

There will be a completely illegal lunch provided so planning to take in food and eat before to shore up my defences. Fingers crossed!

Back