Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Nice one - once you've mastered eating out then you've cracked it Katie. Everything else is a doddle. :)

Good luck for the morrow miss! x

Oh yes, fingers crossed for the WI Katie!

Are you out your pit, tell us the news! Did you do the aubergene, i have one but no clue where to start with it cooking.

Morning all. Rushing thro as crazy day - will catch up properly later

Have lost another 1 kg this week!!!! Dances round the room, happy smilies etc

Also checked measurements and lost 3 inches off my waist in 3 weeks - unfortunately mostly xmas bloat but explains why im feeling better :D

See you later

That's good news Katie, well done.

Thanks all - definitely makes avoiding temptation seem worth it. Hope I can stick with it when an inevitable zero week comes around....!

Busy day rushing between work & dance classes plus had to go for meeting up in town. Trains messed up (signal problem), buses messed up (roadworks) - when will someone invent a transporter so we can beam around:D

Food today:
B bacon & eggs
L artichoke hearts wrapped with parma ham, chicken with avocado, salad
D salmon fillets and roasted peppers
S 2 pepperamis, flaxmeal cracker with borsin & pepperoni

W still struggling to drink enough
E 2 dance classes today - my legs hurt!
A no

Must catch up on all the threads now:p

Trains messed up (signal problem), buses messed up (roadworks) - when will someone invent a transporter so we can beam around:D

When you live in another country, hun! I have lived here for 16 years and just do not get why everything transport-wise goes t*ts up regularly :)

Morning Katie, ah the joys of the Metropolis. :) I remember Network South East Trains, ah the joys of the cattle trucks.

Hi Trickee & thanks.

Looks like you are going great guns too diet buddy :D
Have you got yourself a diary or just floating?

Evening all. I was working from home today so didn't have to brave the public transport again - makes everything seem so relaxed. Perhaps it will have sorted itself out by tomorrow? ;)

Today:
B bacon & eggs
L mackeral fishcakes (too sloppy but yummy) and spinach
D cb pie with brocolli and green beans
S mini pepperami, flax bread with butter & marmite, pork crackling bag

Once again the pie was outstanding with plenty left to serve for lunches etc. Oh how I love atkins :D:D:D:D

Trying to be prepared for tomorrow night - out to an evening "networking" event 6.30-9 which will no doubt include drinks & nibbles. Planning to have plenty to eat ahead and then no nibbles but will allow myself a drink or two (this is for life!!!) :p

Whoops forgot:
w better today
e no
a no

Hi Kat1e, no diet ramblings so far as im not sure how regular i would be at writing in it. I am feeling a slump mid to late afternoon so maybe if i write on here people will be able to help me find the cause.

where is your holiday in april to? can i ask what dress size your in and what size your aiming for please?

Back