Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hi Trickee, might be worth a go - really useful getting insight from the professionals lol! (No need to post every day)

I am currently sz 22, expect to be about 20 at 100kg and 18 at 90kg. Will also depend on toning up too :)
Hols is sailing in the caribbean - need to fit into my cossies by then. If i get to target weight sometime ill buy new ones :D

Ooh there's a twickenham massive showing up here! It's where I spend most of my time, at uni there. Must be something low carb in the water in Twickers right now ;)

LOL, Morning Katie.

Just popped in to say hello to a fellow Twickers girl! Good luck with the dieting and I will read back over your diary when I can.

Ooh there's a twickenham massive showing up here! It's where I spend most of my time, at uni there. Must be something low carb in the water in Twickers right now ;)

Yeah - little twickers community all on the way to slim :D

About to head off to business networking meeting for the evening - have just eaten large mim sandwich with remaining mackeral stuff inside (made good spread!) so completely stuffed. Should keep my hands off the nibbles;)

No promises on the wine......:D

Glad you enjoyed it Katie - but I have to just say eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww - sounds rank!!!!!

How much wine did you fall into lol :D

Morning Katie, that sounds nice to me, I love smoked mackerel. Did you have plenty of full fat mayo to go with it. Yum Yum. :D

Morning all,
In a sunny optimistic mood today :D Discovered this morning that my standard work trousers are hanging off me so will need to dig through the wardrobe at the weekend to find some I have "grown out" of!

Glad you enjoyed it Katie - but I have to just say eeeeeeewwwwwwwwww - sounds rank!!!!!

How much wine did you fall into lol :D
Hi Bren - it's not that bad! And only paddled not swam;)

Morning Katie, that sounds nice to me, I love smoked mackerel. Did you have plenty of full fat mayo to go with it. Yum Yum. :D
Hi Jim, it was actually a sort of fishcake thing from the previous day - so already plenty of cream inside - yummy:D

Catching up on yesterday - feeling proud of myself. Turned up at do and there were trays with enourmous glasses of red & white wine & orange juice. Decided to start carefully so had sparkling water instead. Stuck to that for majority of evening while we were "working" and then treated myself to 2 spritzers at the end for being good. I am sure I deserved them as sat for 1.5 hours with a large bowl of crisps right in front of me; i could smell them (yummy) and I didn't touch them! That has to be an absolute first for me.

Why - It wasn't willpower but I wasn't hungry as I had eaten ahead and no cravings. Thank you Atkins and everyone here - I would never, ever, ever have thought that was possible :D:D:D:D

So to finish wednesday:
B bacon & eggs
L (out) grilled seabass and large salad (did let myself eat 2 cherry tomatoes - think I am on relaxed induction!)
T flax sandwich with mackeral fishcake inside
S 2 mini peperamis, celery with artichoke/parmesan dip, bit of parmesan when I got home to make sure I didnt go to bed hungry.

w lots
e none unless you count cramming yourself into commuter tube train
a 2 little spritzers

See you later!

Hi Katie, well done you, that's fantastic love. I'm so proud of you, no wonder you feel so good this morning love.

Back