Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

I'm only an occasional visitor here as I'm not an atkins girl! However, I am a Twickers girl! Is that the St Mags pub?-been there many a time. Do you know the Prince Albert? Really worth a try for its food-Thai, but probably not suitable for your diet at the moment. Wasn't it a nightmare today with the match traffic but |I suppose we should be used to it! I have had a look at your stats and you are really a good recommendation for Atkins.

Hi Sarah,
Yes we were in the st margarets tavern. I must admit i went through twickenham at lunch time (on foot/bike) and could barely push through the crowds - shudder! Not tried many pubs recently - they all have loads of chips, rice etc!

Thanks re diet - have to say that this definitely suits some people and happy to discover I'm one ;)

Really pleased you caught up with Jimbo, great pic :)

I used to go to the St Margaret's tavern all the time when I lived there, and my ex lives just down the road (one of the reasons why I don't go there anymore lol) :)

Glad you had a good weekend Katie and well done on the 0.5kg. And how jealous am I that your hubbie keeps losing even when he doesn't want to.

Morning Katie, morning all :) The gang loved you and wanted to know why you didn't stay. Amy 44 - Navy 10 :D

Morning all:D

RL incredibly busy at the mo so getting rather behind on posts!

Had a great sunday visiting my old school for a family day. It was a boarding school as my parents were abroad and i think my DD imagines it's like the enid blyton stories. Showed her the dorms and where my bed was. My good friend was shocking her DD with tales of smoking and drinking:eek: i stuck to midnight feasts;)

I was worried that lunch would be highly illegal but turned out to be atkins heaven! Buffet with chicken, ham, salmon, smoked salmon, beef, prawns and green salad plus some other things i ignored. Then dessert was a few strawberries and cream. Yummy :)

Also had a call offering the charity role i was after so start that this week. It's part time and unpaid but think it will be fun as well as a huge learning experience:)

Just on train now to town to discuss gender diversity in business. Phew

Will catch up later
Xxxx

Evening lovely people:)

Had a fab day out in kingston with hubby shopping! Had to buy some shirts and trousers as keep growing out of things. Fit into and bought some size 16 tops in m&s - woohoo ;)

Then we all cycled into twickenham after school to buy DD some lelly kelly shoes - they are HOW much! And they come with makeup! Ah well - lost cause. I do love my new bike though :D

Catching up on a few days food diary:
Mon
B bacon and eggs
L pitta for thin smear of hummous, prosciutto, salad
D lamb kebabs, roast aubergine and pepper, spinach, raspeberries and cream
S 2 mini pepperamis, 2 mini cheddars, 2 pork crackling - rather a hungry day!!
E zumba
W yes
A nope

Tues
B bacon and eggs
L chicken and bacon salad
D grilled salmon, aubergine, courgette, pepper
S mini pepperami, pork crackling plus something to be decided (low on both cals and carbs today!)
E 3 hours shopping and cycling 20 mins
W not enough (shopping!)
A rum and soda at the pub sitting in the sun while DD had her ballet class;)

I had to walk very fast past the pub on the way home from dropping car off at garage (mot and service tomorrow) as Wetherspoons was calling me lol

Morning Katie,

I'm off alcohol untill Friday :D

Evening all:D

Good to see everyone is off the tomatoes - i'll try not to make up for it :eek:

Catch up day today - lots of things to do, emails to send, washes to catch up etc. Then did my lunchtime dance class - think she was overenergetic as could barely move after! I really notice when we've had a break (and 3 weeks was long) and it's taking me ages to get back to fitness - funny how you don't notice when you have it only when it's missing! Even had to sneak a nap in before yet more email....

Anyhow, butcher had some amzaing steak so hope the sun hangs in there for another half hour for the barbie:)

Xxx

Back