Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Evening all:)
Back in civilisation - not sure if malvern counts but staying at my friend's house and she has wifi - phew:) mil wasn't too bad - she did indeed entertain DD and apart from the odd snide comment (eg that doesn't look like a diet when i got seconds of meat and cheese) it wasn't too bad! Have a relaxed morning here tomorrow and then heading back on the slow train through the countryside. DH drove home this afternoon with DD as she has school tomorrow and she was playing up so hope not too many probs with her tonight:eek:

Looks like a busy week - lots of lunches out and evenings drinking - even my usual thu night dance has to be swapped to see my friend from singapore who is flying thro....tough life;)

Food - pretty legal but plenty of it:D. Night night
Xxx

Morning Katie, Malvern is nice, but a bit of a backwater :D

Hey chick. x

Evening all:)

Got home after a reasonable train journey yesterday and nice to be back. Rather busy this week with meetings, friends and parties. Will be trying to stay legal ish

Today met my parents for a slightly early birthday lunch at a tapas restaurant in twickenham. I had pork belly which was superb altho i did avoid the apple sauce! Had and still to have rather a lot of meals out and drinking with friends so think i will aim for sts this week :)

Will try to catch up.....
Xxx

ladyfelsham said:
Evening Katie - back in London yet? Are you bringing your OH to the birthday do? He is more than welcome :)

Hi Susie, yes back to civilisation ;). Not sure if DH can make it - think he will most likely be on babysitting duty but depends on weather (because we are supposed to be sailing fri/sat if poss too)

Hi Katie, welcome back to civilisation :)

Failing to keep up - but lots of drinking to celebrate the years.....
Really must catch up...
Xxx

Hey Katie, How you doing?

Morning all:)

Have now recovered from my hangover (whoops!), been up to town for breakfast with a friend. Home again now and then DH is taking me out for a birthday lunch at Gaucho on the river in Richmond soon....
Planning a snooze in the hammock this afternoon, then out for charity handover meeting, then rush home as a friend from Singapore is coming for dinner!

The sun is shining, life is good :D
Xxx

Yes - as long as I ignore the numbers life is great!
:D

Happy Birthday Katie

happy birthday love. have a gallon of wine xxx

Back