Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hey chick... how are you doing?

That's the one for Katie then :D

Afternoon Katie, how are you doing?

Lisa - when I was on hols I saw a article in the paper about Denmark banning Marmite - thought about moving there lol.

Morning all:)
Keep sitting down to try to catch up but then getting dragged away - mexican train dominoes, express monopoly, the hammock......;)

Legal on food but still enjoying wine for the hols - will have to get focused again next week. Enjoying marmite on flax bread for breakfast everyday - fancy the t shirt:D

Must get out of bed now - off to robin hill adventure park today to make the most of the sunshine :)
Xxx

Sounds like you are having a great hols, weather seems to be improving all the time so hope it is good for you too xx

Hiya Bren et al, yes weather has taken a step up today - really warm and sunny. :)

Spent most of the day at the adventure park - very few rides mostly woods and play areas thank goodness. Saw a great falconry display - the birds were real characters doing what they fancied not the handlers lol! Slightly grumpy while having picnic - for some reason i wanted DDs crisps, sausage rolls and sandwiches and felt deprived - didn't need them or crave them - just wanted. Stupid head! ;)

We were heading back tired when DD decided she wanted to go to the water park - so i stayed at home checking that the hammock still worked whlie they went out....it did:D

Nice bottle of red with tonight's burgers - also trying to eat up all the veg before we leave tomorrow. Suitably stuffed. Still got two choccie atkins bars waiting for an irresistable moment - now i don't want to touch them till after wi on sat once we are back!

Xx

Yes well done Katie, it must be so hard to resist carby food when they are being dished up in front of you all the time :(

How exciting for you to be going away again - enjoy! :)

Morning Katie, lovely, lovely weather and Malta is calling us on the 7th :)

Hi susie, actually just back home - not going! ;)

Hey Jim- sounds like a wonderful holiday. I've always wanted to go to malta as dad talks of it with affection - he was there for a couple of years as a child - his father was in navy so his mum would always pack and follow! I hope you don't leave all the packing to colleen :eek:

Anyhow, made it home safely from the island and nice to be back. Cats were happy to see us especially with the heat (they get more cool corners to hide in once we are around!) Just had a nice bit of nandos chicken for dinner and looking forward to catching up on dr who tonight. Tomorrow going to my SILs baby shower - not sure if i'm looking forward to it or not- depends if there are crazy games or not! Then sunday supposed to be off to southampton sailing; a) not sure i have the energy b) forecast has gusty winds and chance of rain. Hmmmmm

Wi tomorrow so have stoppered the bottle of red after just one glass tonight - do you think it will make any difference lol ;)
Xx

WOOHOO - AT LAST!!
:happy036::happy036::happy036:

WI this morning - 0.7kg off (2lb) so finally hit my mini goal of 95kg. That means:
- that I've got less than 5kg to go to my main goal (being overweight lol!) and setting myself the target to try to reach it before the school hols start 22nd July
- plus I get to go out for a shopping treat. Where this time - monsoon? actually could do with some shorts that don't fall down instead :rolleyes:

As for DH - dont ask!!!

Will try to restart posting my food diary - need to get moving for next goal & no holiday excuses for a while!

Wow! That's great K! You should definitely have a celebratory shopping session! I discovered White Stuff in Kingston a couple of weeks ago and am now considerably poorer! Enjoy the sunshine.x

WOW Katie, how the hell do you keep doing it?????? I only have to look at alcohol to put on.........very impressive whatever it is you have going for you hon xx

Back