Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

DH just poured me some lovely Moet champagne in one of our beautiful crystal glasses. Tastes amazing.

Ruined it somewhat by looking up the carbs - approx 3 per glass. Ah well - we wont drink the whole bottle then!

Morning all:D

Oh dear - half bottle champagne in fridge so will have to drink it tonight!

Off out to a friends for lunch today - put on a pretty cotton summer dress (one of my mini goal treats;) ) but it's looking rather grey and cold out:(. Shall i change or pretend it's summer anyway?! Also she's a great cook and has promised me a legal lunch (phew) but then admitted to making one of her mega desserts too :)eek: )

After lunch, on to my p's to celebrate DDs bday again- i have packed some legal chocolate muffins to try keep off the cake;)

Think i might totter on the wagon today.............

Errr ....the desserts won. Worth every mouthful and limited the damage! Actually wine probably more of a problem:eek: Working on water....:D

Lol - take a mega rich, apparently not too over the top chocolate cake thing, surround with raspberries, point out to atkins friends that you avoided flour and used almonds....and sugar. While pouring prosecco and multiple other glasses of red wine.......:D

Sound good? It was ;)

Morning Katie :D

hey chick... how are you? x

Evening folks - suffering from yesterday's choclate i think. Was feeling really drained but dragged myself out to zumba in the rain anyway. Usually makes me feel better but tonight just felt like i was moving lead. Now my tummy upset too.....glugging water!

Xx

Morning Katie, how's the tummy today?

Afternoon Katie, dessert sounds good apart from the raspberries (am allergic lol) but the aftereffects not so good, hope your tummy is feeling better xxx

Howdy all and thanks:)

Feeling brighter today (altho not tested with another dance session yet lol). Slept for 8 hours straight, woke up and had cuppa and then back to sleep for another hour's lie in - bliss!

Tummy is all sorted too - just a warning perhaps to stay on the straight and narrow. Relaxed day today - been round to p's for coffee and a few chores to help and now have to actually try to alter this costume for friday. Hopefully straight forward!

Then meeting a friend for dinner tonight at fishworks. Food will be yummy and legal but will need to split a bottle while we catch up (her life always crazy, difficult and complicated!)

Hope you're all having a good day:D

ooh fishworks sounds nice :) off to google ;)

Back