Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Oh yes! food legal - glass of wine with dinner less so :)

Here's the piccy
44938-albums3268-picture19087.jpg

Fabulous foto Katie! :)

Morning Katie! Lovely photo-very regal! I too am a member of Kew but do go loads. Friends of mine are also members and we find it the nicest place to meet up for a walk and coffee. Have you done the treetop walk yet? We are really luck to have so many lovely places near us aren't we? I spent the weekend on the Isle of Wight and loved sitting in the sunshine on remote beaches and enjoying the country walks but I always love returning. Don't like to be way from London for too long! I'm off to Centre Court today-what a treat!
Well done on continuing your weight-loss journey. It has really become a way of life for you now.x

That's a lovely phot there Katie, Morning love

urgh - just a quick checkin - not feeling 100% :( Had a slightly dodgy tummy last night and then felt like indigestion. Woke and still had same feeling. Not sure why - pretty lean and green yesterday with chicken and salad for lunch and salmon and veg for dinner. Did have lots of chicken though!

Anyway no time to be under the weather....cooked some mini crustless quiches for party tonight, now off to richmond to meet friend for coffee then rush off to dancing, then another friend for tea, then on to the party late afternoon. Hope I'm up to it all - kill or cure?

Ideas for tummy appreciated!

Full respect. I thought I had a busy life!!!! Keep well and enjoy!

I bet it was the salad, did you wash the veggies properly Katie?

Hi all - decided to dump dancing as no point pushing it. Had two remegel (2.5 carbs each - thank goodness they label this stuff for diabetics;) ) and been burping away. Managed some lunch and now on peppermint tea....

Jim - we are now buying little gem and washing them all ourselves so dont think it was that. I can only imagine that i was too greedy at lunch time with the chicken although strange to still have it today? I'm used to having a perfect tum (inside not outside lol) especially since starting atkins so probably i'm just being a wimp! Anyhow i'm sure it will sort itself out at some point:)

Otherwise it's lovely here - i may be missing "a chorus line" but it means i can catch up on all the threads sitting in the sun in the garden:D

Oh well, I hope it goes Katie

Sarahelizabeth said:
Morning Katie! Lovely photo-very regal! I too am a member of Kew but do go loads. Friends of mine are also members and we find it the nicest place to meet up for a walk and coffee. Have you done the treetop walk yet? We are really luck to have so many lovely places near us aren't we? I spent the weekend on the Isle of Wight and loved sitting in the sunshine on remote beaches and enjoying the country walks but I always love returning. Don't like to be way from London for too long! I'm off to Centre Court today-what a treat!
Well done on continuing your weight-loss journey. It has really become a way of life for you now.x

Hi SE, good to "see" you:). Yes i love the treetop walk - although i've actually discovered i prefer it in winter or very early spring when you can see the amazing views! Ooh where were you on IOW? i go there regularly to seaview as my p's have a holiday home. Really love it as having to take the ferry means that you feel properly on hols but actually it's not far. When i was working i even used to commute in to work at waterloo occasionally - could do door to door in 3.25 hours and very civilised:)

Enjoy centre court:D

Hope your tummy settles soon Katie, think you did a good thing passing up the dancing, might have been a bit too much for you!

Hope your tum recovers soon! :)

Wow Katie that is really unlike you to have tum troubles - wonder if you've picked up something (I never wash my veg, do I need to start?).

Glad you took it easy today - nothing worse to be out and about if you're feeling a bit yuck.

Wow Katie that is really unlike you to have tum troubles - wonder if you've picked up something (I never wash my veg, do I need to start?).

Glad you took it easy today - nothing worse to be out and about if you're feeling a bit yuck.

OMG Susie - do you only buy organic or something? I wash everything really thoroughly, pesticides, poo, you really don't know what is on there! I even wash stuff I have peeled in case something transfers in the process (anal me?)

Note to self - be more hygienic! Lol

Morning all :)

been a bit awol - DD was off school yesterday due to strike so we were treating it like a weekend! Spent 2 hours cleaning up her play room....because she wants to sell some stuff on ebay:D Then out for a cycle together in the sun, lunch with a friend in richmond and then out for tea and dance class in the evening. Really enjoying the sunshine:flirt2:

Weigh in this morning - 0.2kg off ie about 0.5 lb. I can't be too upset as this past week has involved copious amounts of (legal) food and lots of booze! Also missed some dancing so overall a good result. Only 3 weeks left to lose 2.5 kg - still got to focus!!!!

Some highlights though:
i've lost 9 inches from my waist so far- it's still horribly big but scary how big it was:eek:
I needed shorts yesterday - my regular ones wouldn't stay up - so found a pair I bought 11 years ago and they (just) fit
we are having a party at the annual barn dance on saturday and I'm planning to wear my favourite dress from 11 years ago

Still love atkins:D

Morning Katie, looking good then,

I never used to wash my veg either, I am doing at the moment, but only because of this e-coli outbreak

Back