Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie love, enjoy your day out

Morning Jim! Sounds like you have a crazy day lined up - have fun:D

Morning all, what a fabulous day:D

That will be because WI showed a loss of 1.7kg ie 4lb

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

I'm within spitting distance of my goal - and have 2 weeks to lose 2lb before the holidays hit:D (then the key will be to maintain before September and phase 2!)

Oh yes - the Hampton Court Flower Show was cold, wet, muddy and crowded .......and good fun:rolleyes:

Off to guildford now for the day. Will try to catch up on the train
xx

Morning Katie, Guildford is the @ end of the universe :D

Morning all;)

Bit slow today due to excessive amounts of champagne last night. However i was "good" and had an atkins bar instead of friends birthday cake (actually didn't want it as looked far too sweet ugh!)

Off out to a friends party tonight - no idea on catering. Planning to eat ahead as we are not going til 7.30 and then can drink and pick at legal food as appro. Only 2 weeks left to lose the last bit - dont want to blow it and lots of partying and entertaining to do in between. Actually going to be at a conference for two days next week - hoping there's a buffet so i can be selective. Dreading the sandwich possibility!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Xxx

Well done on resisting the cake Katie - actually I did the same, got given a lovely birthday cake but it got donated to Bren's OH :)

Yeah it did have that look about it - I tried a couple of the Hotel Chocolat truffles and they were lovely, but also v sweet. Will save for a special occasion :)

Katie - you are amazing, so close to goal babes! I have mucked around big time the last few months but you have stayed focused, well done!

Morning all - cake and choocies sound nice;)

Well need to stay off the tomatoes this week - very close to goal and want to achieve it for the hols. Went through a load more clothes at the weekend - basically my top half is getting to where i want it to be - i managed to get into one of my designer tops for the party friday night. However need to go on a serious bra shop as the girls are disappearing fast - DH rather disappointed;) Bottom half still a way to go but at least feel that is doable. I am clearly never going to be the same shape as when younger!

Thanks Susie - i think what works for me is the lack of cravings so i can deal with the food rationally. Before atkins i physically couldn't stop myself. Also being allowed to eat loads and drink helps:D. Actually far more worried about OWL and premaint - i've carefully given away all my big clothes so no excuses if i haven't got anything to wear!!!

You are so focussed Katie, puts the rest of us to shame, it is amazing the booze does not make you go off the rails food-wise as that is my weak link - give me alcohol and I eat all the stuff I shouldn't do (during and the day after too!!)

Mermaids & Fairy dust... worked a treat tonight, fingers crossed for more of the same, thank you/ x

Good to hear it worked - we are still using 3+ years on;)

AmZing weight loss and focus Katie! This Atkins way of life makes such a difference! You have done so brilliantly well! :)

Back