Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hmm still deciding...just assume i have and you'll have a lovely sunny day:D

Hi Kate!

Wow, you look fab in those trousers - well done!

It's very dissappointing about the August weather - I went for a weekend beach trip a few weeks back and it was cold and poured with rain, grr. Sounds as though you're still having fun though - hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Morning Katie... Hope you enjoy the rest before the next wave of visitors descends on you! Well done for keeping 'legal' :)

Morning all! Grumpy here :(. Its been and still raining - water pouring into hall over all the coats and thing and also looks like previous tenants left behind....fleas! DD bitten to pieces and scratching madly so pretty p**d off!

Sent DH out to buy full chemical arsenal and draping coats all over the dining room. Oh yes - and then we forgot the chair cushions were out yesterday AND left the storage box open so that's all sopping too - own stupidity:(

Hope the sun comes out soon.......

Morning Katie... Sounds like a nightmare... Hopefully the weekend will be sunny and flea-less! :)

Morning all:)

Still raining here but hopefully will clear up by the time guests arrive tomorrow. Altho i did a little spray around yesterday, have decided to cut my losses- took DD down to the letting agent this morning to show the flea bites (this is holiday house so had tenants who brought the damn things in!) - she was so appalled that she has persuaded pest control chap to come in this afternoon - so costs me money and four hours out the house but hopefully deals with it properly. Apart from us and guests this week, my brother, wife, 5 week old baby and ancient dog all coming next weekend - DONT want them to have to deal with it:eek:

Anyhow, means we have to go out for the afternoon and entertain ourselves. Will probably head for sandown pier - mini golf, bowling, silly dance machines etc:)

Spent yesterday afternoon doing a murder mystery trail around brading. Was really interesting - you buy and download the instructions and then go looking for clues. Good way to see a place and keep the kids entertained. Take a look at treasuretrails.co.uk

Hope everyone is having a good friday:D
Xxx

Morning! Hope the weather is improving now-so disappointing. Have you visited the Garlic Farm? Worth a trip for the shop, cafe and trip round the farm on the tractor. You probably know all about it I'm sure as they visit the Twickenham Farmer's market once a month too. Enjoy the rest of your trip.x

Morning Katie... Hopefully pest busters will solve the problem but I agree with Susie - you shouldn't have to pay!

Hope the weather is good for the weekend - enjoy all you visitors! :)

Morning Katie, I don't see why you should have to pay?

afternoon. :)
you never made the problem,so why should they expect you to pay,blooming cheek. !

Back