Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Evening all:)
Collapsed last night was so exhausted but at least i slept. Then up early again today as DD was off to a theatre practice. She was worried about the long day and still isn't back :eek:!

Did my charity walk today - rain stayed away, sun shone, people came:D. Tree dutifully hugged just for you Susie xx

Peeing with rain now - no food in house so i think the local italian needs a visit.....thank goodness someone invented umbrellas;)
Xxx

Wow! Katie ... So much going on and so much energy... Great positive vibes! Well done on the loss although the exercise has to be helping heaps! :)

Morning chick... hope yr having a good weekend, the move from induction to OWL is definately the hardest one to get yr head round but you'll be amazed at how it will speed up your weightlos again. x

Hi Katie! Hope you're having fun:)

Evening all:)

Well a lovely dinner out last night - they know my order of steak and salad by heart now. I did have some lovely caremalised onion on the side too - owl is nice:D. Unfortunately didn't sleep well as very hungover - didnt really drink that much but after a week off my body was clearly not pleased with me:eek:

Anyhow, another nice day - my parents and godmother came round to sunday lunch. DH did fabulous chicken with pesto and wrapped with parma ham and one of his magic cheesecake desserts:D. A nap this afternoon and feeling all set for the week!

Food diary for last two days:
Fri
B bacon eggs, half slice burgen with marmite
L 1.5 salami and cheese wrap, salad
S pork crackling
D olives, steak and salad
E one hour walk in richmond park
W need to up
A plenty of red wine:(

Sat
B bacon eggs, half slice burgen with marmite
S pork cracklng
L chicken wrapped in parma ham, green beans, sf cheesecake dessert with berries
S pork crackling
D chipolatas, cauli rice, courgettes
E nope
W lots:)
A glass of wine with lunch and dinner

Xxx

Morning Katie... Menus sound fab and the cheesecake !!! Mmmmm ... Hope you have a good day :)

Afternoon Katie! Just popped in to see how you were getting on and obviously the answer is extremely well! Great! No lack of motivation in here at all! I was also in Richmond park yesterday afternoon-wasn't it lovely weather. There was a wedding in Pembroke Lodge-think my son may think of getting married there. What a lovely venue.x

Hi Sarah, good to see you!
My brother got married there a few years ago - it was fabulous:)
Hope all well with you
Xx

Just getting ready to go out for zumba - so in the mood:D

Evening hun, hope zumba went well :)

Pembroke Lodge is fab isn't it? I went to a reception there a few years ago, although we had to leave before midnight because they were going to start culling the deer :eek:

It's nice to hear from people who have actually been to wedding receptions at Pembroke Lodge. My friend is actually a registrar in Richmond so she could perform the ceremony too. She has known my son since he was one. Would be lovely but must remember that it's not my big day!! Wouldn't like it to be deer culling season though! Is that usually the autumn?

Enjoy your evening Katie!x

Hi Sarah, from memory it was at the end of summer.

A whole load of us trotted down the road to my flat on Richmond Hill, didn't fancy suddenly finding a red dot on our forehead as the men took aim :D

Just getting ready to go out for zumba - so in the mood:D

I have been tonight for my first proper session - ffs I am so UNCOORDINATED :8855:unbelievably so considering I used to do ballroom - can't possibly use my arms and legs both at the same time!!!!! Does it ever get easier????? :eek:

Lol Bren - luckily it does. I also recommend a large hall with lots of other new people and NO mirror:D

Back