Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Nice to have you back Katie, yum on the ice cream maker - you will have to post his recipies lol. Glad you got to see DD doing her stuff - proud parents eh??? :D xxxx

Morning Katie... Yum on the ice cream maker... Your oh needs to write a cook book - he could self publish it on Lulu! :)

Morning Katie, our freezer could do with a defrost as well, but I can't be arsed. I have an appointment with the lawn mower today, just as soon as the dew has gone :)

Afternoon Katie

I'm so happy the concert went well, bet DD was pleased as punch :)

And WTG on the ice cream maker, I always giving prezzies that I can benefit from LOL :D

Afternoon all:) summer at last!

Well first attempt with icecream maker - FAIL!!!:eek:

Trying to be clever using one of my dietimeal vanilla puddings mixed up with extra cream - it has just stuck hard as a rock around the bowl so the paddle cant move. Managed to get one mouthful of stuff out for each of us - would be delicious! So better go back to the suggested recipes before i start being clever.....

Evening all:)

What a lovely day! Having spent the morning working on the pc, decided to do this afternoon's research on my ipad sitting in the garden:D

off up to london tomorrow and sounds like it'll be a bit hot:eek: what to wear - i haven't really got any summer clothes left in my size;) sure i'll manage!

Good food day:
B bacon eggs half slice burgen bread
S celery and houmous
L steak and salad
S taste of lo carb icecream;) pork crackling
D chicken mayo garlic with aubergine, spinach, tomato bake

W lots
E hour dancing
A lvely glass of white to celebrate the summer

Xx

Morning Katie

Sounds like a lovely day... Isn't it great when clothes get too big!! :)

Morning Katie! Just popping in to see how you are getting on. All still looking good I see! I'm off to Kew Gardens today-can't beat it on a sunny day! Hope your trip to London isn't too hot and stuffy.x

Hmm - post disappeared?!

Morning all:)

Decided on an early weigh in today as DH is heading off early tomorrow for a boys golf weekend so will be rather crazy here.

I've lost another 0.5kg ie 1lb

That means I've lost 4 stone now and really loving all the food I can eat on OWL - atkins rocks!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Oh my word... 4 stones loss is amazing, well done you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's amazing Katie!!! well done, particularly as you're in OWL! Your menus look fab!! Yes, Atkins DOES rock! lol :)

Wow! What an amazing achievement! :party0049:

Well done Katie! You definately deserve to treat yourself (especially as the hubby is away!) ;)

xwendywoox

Back