Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning all:D

Another post and run i'm afraid! I see Jim back on the naughty step - living there? At least consistent;) hiya Linz, good to see you.

We had a fab evening last night - both Susie and Di are so focused and it's so lovely to talk to people who care and understand. I think my other friends are all bored of my different woe and my trying to persuade them that sugar is evil lol:p

Induction food altho we were celebrating - so some cheeky wine included for all:D

My NSVs for yesterday include:
Buying three dresses from monsoon - a 16 a 14 and a 12 (that is rather tight lol)
Buying tights from m&s that werent xl - and thinking i might wear them (usually avoid showing legs)
Trying on all the rest of the clothes in my wardrobe - i am now into all my designer clothes and actually some are getting too big! Woohoo:D. That also means that about 4 inches has disappeared from my back while i havent noticed? Wierd!

Love to all
Xxxx

glad you had a great night. :D
and isn't it a nice surprise when squiggly bits disappear.:)

Evening all:). Wi today - lost 0.2kg which is barely half a pound. Very happy though as usually i bounce up after a previous week wooshie:D

Popped out to m&s to buy slip to go under new size 12 dress - i WILL have the confidence to wear it to tomorrow night's party - no really:eek: if i do, you get a piccy:D

Have a great weekend all
X

Morning all, a bit grouchy today. Woke up 4.30ish and couldnt get back to sleep:(. Think i was hungry - note to self that DDs no sugar chocolate brownies may have been in my carb allowance but probably caused an insulin spike - to add to watch list:eek: they were however delish with raspberries and cream;)

Got to go to a charity meeting today...really must get dressed!
See you later
Xx

Morning Katie... Hope you have a lovely day :)

My Bravissimo measurement was 38F lol :)

hi katie! woohoo getting into your smaller clothes, well done you!

are we still aiming to have another get together this summer?

Evening all:D

Had a great evening out last night with the belly dance girls - wore my new size 12 monsoon dress and felt pretty good;). It was dinner/nibblies at the party - quite impressive that i could eat almost nothing! I had taken salami and sliced meats plus there were some carrots and houmous and that was it. I must admit looking at this "veggie" set of party food i was not impressed - seems like tons of carbs and frankly I eat far more veggies on atkins! Anyway wine and dancing was great fun:D

Today a fairly lazy day; did some prep for my coaching assessment day on thursday plus tidied up my dressing table in the bedroom. Finished a book and enjoyed our chinese duck takeaway with wine:D Reality hits again tomorrow;)
Xx

me too, was at a dinner dance, steak pie, loads and loads of lovely meat, then ended up eating the pastry too, bah!!

danced danced danced though, hope that worked it through!

if we are doing a meet (can't wait to see you all again!) i need reasonable notice to get in my request for the time off work.

Morning Katie, sounds like a good weekend then love ;)

Morning all:)

Busy monday spent dealing with charity emails and then interviewing all afternoon. Managed to fit in two dance classes and the gym - a little tired mon night! Then yesterday up to town for lunch and some coaching - also checked a pay as you go gym out right by waterloo. Was quite nice but cant justify the monthly rate so will have to stick to day passes - might put me off?!

Today is all about preparing for tomorrow's assessment :eek: i cant help but be nervous as they are videoing us - hate that! Will sneak off dancing at lunchtime to relax;)

See you all later
Xxxxx

Lots of luck for the assessment Katie... You'll fly through it but I understand the nerves! I would be too!

I bought a Monsoon top to take to Chertsey on Sunday!!! I couldn't believe a top would fit me from a High St fashion shop! It was a seminal moment... But mine was a 20! So proud of you and your 12!!! Way to go Katie! Xx :)

Back