Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Morning Katie, you'll fly through it I'm sure love.

Woohoo:) Well this morning weighed in at 79.9kg so at goal!!!!!!!!!! 5 stone gone :)

:talk017:

Can't really believe it - so happy - time for maintenance methinks:D A huge thank you to everyone on this board who has cheered me along the way.:grouphugg:

Also thanks for all your good wishes yesterday - day went ok. I didn't do quite as well as I hoped but passed anyway, so now just need to get on with my disertation. I did go out with the group last night so rather hungover this morning:eek:

love you all lots
xxxx

I bought a Monsoon top to take to Chertsey on Sunday!!! I couldn't believe a top would fit me from a High St fashion shop! It was a seminal moment...

Hi gorgeous - well done with your new top. It's so exciting isn't it:D Hmm might need to get a job to pay for all the new clothes I want to buy better treat than chocolate cake?!
xx

Morning Katie, and how great is that love, well done and happy maintenance to you :D

I'm so completely chuffed for you Katie! You will spur me on!! Well done xxx

Way to go, I'm chuffed too :) it's great when people get to their goal, certainly spurs me on, so, thank you :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Decided to celebrate by wearing the matching top and trousers that i bought in the expensive pilates shop before christmas. Rather figure hugging and shows every bump - but i rekon if i didnt wear it today i never would:D. Anyway - i survived the dance class and felt good in it.

Now just contemplating some celebratory sf chocolate;)
Xx

Morning all:)

Off out to zumba shortly and then on to the charity training so i can try to persuade some of the newbies to get involved and help running the branch:). This afternoon fairly relaxed though - time for a new book?!

Since i am now going to try maintenance i wanted to capture what i've been eating the last few weeks (my loss mode) and what im planning to add

So my losing diet:
B 4 slices bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, 2 little mushrooms
S pork crackling
L meat/fish/poultry with salad (lettuce, cucumber, 4 mini toms), sometimes 2 salami and cheese wraps if out and about
S pork crackling, cheese
D meat/fish/poultry with 2 veg (brocolli, spinach, cauli, celeriac, green beans, peppers etc)
S if hungry before bed cheese
Alcohol - nothing mon- thu, split a bottle wine with dh fri/sat/sun

Total carbs - approx 20

My planned maintenance diet:
B down to 3 slices of bacon, add half slice burgen toast with butter and marmite
S same
L same - eat pittas and wraps more often and more houmous and dips
S celery and houmous, sf biscuits with afternoon tea
D same plus dessert berries and cream
S sf chocolate sometimes
A - will target similar

Total carbs - approx 40

Let's see how it goes:)
Have a good day all
Xxx

Good luck :) I've written out your plan for the losing bit - it's great to have ideas of what you lot that have been doing longer than me plan out. Not sure about the pork crackling bits but then I don't get that hungry for snacks (yet anyway!!!)

Back