Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

I brought some smoked crispy bacon rashers for snacks - they is yummy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh, I found these in Morrisons yesterday, nom nom. I only got one packet as I wasn't sure whether I would like them - wish I'd picked up a few more :)

Hi Katie... Love the menus listing what you've had... Very similar if not the same as what I have... Except for the cream... So hopefully with unsweetened soya milk replacing cream there might be a difference... Otherwise I'm just not sure what to do next ...

You must be over the moon !! At goal!!! :) xx

Hey well done you!!! You've beaten me to goal... I've been this same poxy weight for 10 months!!!

Looking forward to hooking up again this year & not recognising you... x

Evening lovelies:D

Had a really relaxed day - dh took dd off to london...apparently they went to all the museum shops (she is starting early;) )
Then met up at my ps for a late-ish lunch - finally got mum trained for a nice legal lunch altho the garlic bread did smell yummy!

Tried a couple of things on - managed to get into my wedding dress from 97 so fairly chuffed (i lost weight in the stress leading up to it so probably my lowest reasonable adult weight!). I actually had the dress dyed a beautiful dark green as was supposed to go to a ball some years later which then got cancelled...so now just need an event and excuse to give it a go:D

Hope you are all well - rather a lot of wine and sf goodies this weekend - whoops;)
Xxx

Morning Katie, Colleen still has her wedding dress, a bit hippyish but it's nice. She's the same weight as when we married, always has been but not the same shape. LOL.

Evening folks:)

Will see if i can get a photo next time im over at mums - then can do a then and now comparison:)

Anyway energetic day here. Caught up on a bunch of emails then off to the gym, an hours belly dancing, home for lunch, more email and then out for zumba. Apparently i've burned quite a lot of cals today....which would explain why im starving :eek: lol

Anyway dessert and cheese required methinks;)
Hope all well
Xxx

Morning Katie.... wow to the wedding dress - you must be SO chuffed!! :)

Morning Katie, as energetic as ever love. :)

Evening folks:)

Didnt get my dessert last night as the raspberries were off - but that lovely mr tesco dropped off a new set of food stores today :D

Had another lazy day - my meeting in town cancelled so went to one of my favorite morning zumbas - then met DH for coffee and a bun(him not me lol) then by the time we got home it was pretty well lunch time.....bit of email and then out again to trek DD around her various evening activities. Snuck into M&S and bought 2 pairs of jeans and 2 new tops - this is fun:D

DH is going away at half term golfing in spain with the boys and today he suggested that DD and i join him for a few days at the end. What do you rekon - spend the money and hope for a bit of warmth and sunshine? very tempted as still reasonable tickets and hotels available!

Now catching up on minimins - feels good:D
Xxx

my OH is going in march for a golfie holiday,
wives not included. :(
go and enjoy a change of scenery.

sounding good sweetie
Mr E is off to Easter Camp with the RAF - High Wycombe (told him he can't go to Gilbralter - I'm not taking annual leave so he can go!)

Morning Katie, sounds good love :)

Ese
Mr E is off to Easter Camp with the RAF - High Wycombe (told him he can't go to Gilbralter - I'm not taking annual leave so he can go!)

You meanie you!

Loving the clothes buying, how much easier it is these days (probably too easy if the bank account is anything to go by lol) - and YES go to Spain - no question lol xx

Back