Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Wow, i am loving your lunch x

That looks lush Katie, and I'm glad Bren stated the obvious about the paying client else I would have lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Katie... Fab food! And great busy life! You must be chuffed about the paying client! Xx

Morning all:)

0.2 kg off this morning (about half lb?) which is just right. Met another goal yesterday - i can fit into all of the standard size 16 m&s trousers and i even managed to buy 2 pairs of 16 per una shorts (always much smaller lol). I did end up buying a pair in 20 too though - bizarre sizing:D

In fact a bit of a shopping spree - sandals, shorts, new bright teal mac, stuff from rohan - oops;). Well i do need to restock with stuff to fit:D

Off this afternoon to wales to stay with PILs and then visit a friend. Not sure internet access so see you sometime
Xxx

Morning Katie, have a good trip

I'm back here, trying to catch up....I seem to be getting chucked out of threads :(

Have a grand weekend honey xx

Morning all:). Just a quick check in from my friends house as she has broadband - no 3g in them there hills:D. Drove to wales friday night and had nice dinner with in laws then we all jumped in car to meet my friend for lunch near worcester yesterday. Really great food - i had smoked pigeon caesar salad - scrummy:) then i came back to stay the night with my friend in malverns while DH and DD were having another night with grandparents. Woke to torrential rain and some snow :eek: but luckily not settling so hopefully drive back to london tonight wont be too bad.

Just cooking a large brunch here - got to love lazy sunday mornings away from home and with no chores or in laws or kids - lol!

Hope all well
Xxx

Enjoy the day Katie! Xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend, lovely scenery, family, friends and delicious food, what could be nicer x

Hope it's been a grand day for ya xx

Morning Katie... Hope you have a good day xx

Morning Katie, you know, I don't think I've ever had pigeon.

Back