Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

You bet he was!! Lol

Phoenyx said:
Which ones you kat1e?

Photo is from the left - Di, Linzi, Jim and me :D

coffeelover said:
Wait, did Jim not know about it?

I'd organised to meet jim as live in twickers - organised the others as a surprise - worked quite well:D

Nope, I was totally surprised and in a great way, it was fantastic meeting the girls again, I nearly fell over when i saw Linz. Di is lovely and it was great meeting her. My only regret is that my people were pouring in at a great rate and I had to keep leaving the girls. Thanks Katie, Linz & Di I loved it. Now if any one has a cure for the pre death syndrome I'm suffering from at the moment please feel free to let me know. Oh and if you're interested, Army 49 - 9 Navy :D

Last edited:
Surfeit of alcohol Susie, more to drink in a day than I'd normally drink in a month, 2 O'Clock bedtime instead of my usually staid 11PM :D

Oh LOL well that was to be expected with the magic ingredients - mates, pub, rugby - and a big win! :D

So glad you had a good time :)

Afternoon Katie :) xxx

Waving to Jim - so nice to see you back, sorry about the hangover lol, sounds like it was worth it though xxx

Hello Katie and a huge grin to Jim! So great meeting the Monty of Atkins! Was an excellent day all round! Particularly with the humongous win!

Thank you again Katie for organising it so brilliantly your DH is a "treasure"!! Xxx

Morning all:)

Sorry been awol - busy saturday going to the cinema (so what else is there to do in the rain?!). Saw pirate with scientists (aardman)- very amusing way to spend the afternoon with DD. by the time we came out the sun was shining:D

Yesterday another mad day - SIL over for coffee, rush out for gym and dancing, then spent the afternoon interviewing for my charity and finally a quick evening zumba class before heading home to collapse! Today not much different - zumba, 2 hours for emails then off up to town to meet a new mentoring client, back to Richmond to meet DH and then final client session this evening. Could someone explain where all the hours go? And get rid of this d***n rain!

Still glowing from a fab saturday - thank you Jim, Linzi and Di for such a good time. Jim - hope you've recovered from the celebrations - sounds like a good score:D

Will try to potter around diaries - have a great day
Xxxx

Back