Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hey babes glad the zumba is still working for you, but as you've demonstrated, Atkins so works for you and gives you so much energy :D

Brill news on the charity really gathering steam - let me know if you need pr help, I'm happy to help if I can

Looking forward to July xxx

Hiya love xx

Morning all:)

Thanks Susie - might take you up on that sometime - i've finally got someone to join exec as pr/ea/comms but we are all making it up as we go along! ;)

Anyway, here's to another day! DD is off on school trip to kew gardens - hope the rain holds off so they dont get soaked and freeze:eek: then has a play date - should keep her busy:D

I'm jumping on an early (well feels early even if 2 hours later than what i used to catch) train to town for a coaching session then back to teddington dancing. Hope i get some time this pm to catch up on the rest of life!

Have a great day
Xxx

morning.....kew gardens....not been there in an age...wonder if she'll see the parrots?

Hope it's been lovely for ya x

Evening folks:)

Really struggling to keep up on all the diaries - apols and will pop around at some point! DD was off school today as it's a polling station (mayor and london assembly) so that combined with zumba, lunch out, a coaching client, a new business call and then belly dancing this evening seems to have taken over the day!

Hope all well - just dreaming of sunshine this weekend (heads off to cloud cuckoo land)
Xxxx

Friday weigh in today and lost about pound to 76.8kg. Not too worried about the weight but really pleased that i feel my tummy rubber ring of fat is finally shifting. Cant show by tape measure as it's right inbetween my waist and hip measurements:D

A bit of work to do today but then it's the weekend:D. We are off to the isle of wight - was expecting slightly more spring like weather when we booked it! But anyway, we will see my parents there (crossing over in their holiday house) and always feels like a nice break as have to take the ferry

Plenty of wine planned - oh and my order of sugar free biccies just arrived - happy days

Happy friday!
Xxx

Up promptly, finished packing and just heading home after my zumba class:). Bit chilly on train platform - wearing gloves in may:eek:

Home for lunch, chicken and salad, and then head for portsmouth and the ferry.

Hope everyone has a great bank holiday weekend:D
Xxxx

Have a lovely time lady xx

Hope you have a lovely time Katie... You're so focused - great loss ! And so pleased the tyre is shrinking! Xxx

Evening Katie, hope you had a lovely weekend, I love the Isle of Wight, like stepping back in time x

Evening all:)

Back from the island - very pleasant jaunt even though it basically drizzled and rained the whole time :sigh: luckily house nice and warm and feels like home (my parents have had for 30+ yrs) so a break from all the house chores at least!

Busy week to look forward to - mostly out with friends etc altough supposed to be some prework for a course in two weeks time....

Xx

Welcome home Katie sweetie! How was the eating? Xxx

Back