Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Another dry week here also!!! I am fancying a glass of red tonight! That's one day after thinking I will never drink again!!! So time to rein it in, keep for weekends!!

Evening all

Day 1 of NMV underway - had baked salmon & veggies for supper, lovely. Out to work lunch with set menu tomorrow - always difficult to find something but I'm sure I'll manage:)

Belly dance class today - first after hols - she said she'd be nice and then proceeded to make sure that everything will hurt tomorrow:eek:

Xx

Kat1e's Diary - a little focus needed!

Hi Katie, just popping by to subscribe haven't fully caught up on your diary yet, think it will take me ages lol. You've lost loads and to hear you're also maintaining is fab. Love the idea of belly dancing although my belly is not for public consumption yet lol Lisa-Ann xx

Hi katie love, nice to see you back, not that i'm around much these days.

Agreed very brave with the belly dancing!!! But nice to think that when the bulk is moved, there are more fun physical activities than the gym x

Hello lovely people,

Struggling to post as too much work but managing to sneak reading your diaries in between meetings on the train:)

On day 4 NMV and really enjoying how well i'm sleeping. Always a bonus. Last one for the week as friday & saturday (plus party:eek:) beckon:)

Tuesday set lunch navigated ok - had chicken in mushroom sauce and avoided/left the rice. Out both tues & wed evenings at work dos and avoided all the wine although did have 3 little cocktail sausages at the end last night to get me home. Have been packing my own lunches/teas to keep me going

Just had my favourite pre dancing dinner - prawns, leeks, avocados with baby tomatoes in a boursin sauce:p small in volume but plenty of food to burn as i'm off in 5 mins to belly dancing. Great way to get those core muscles working girls and so much fun:D

Been doing zumba on wii at home on days with no class so starting to feel like my body remembers how to move again- phew!

Not really scales watching and not doing induction so expecting to take a few gentle weeks to lose these holiday pounds. Hope everyone ok & will try to catch up with you all later
Xxx

Agreed very brave with the belly dancing!!! But nice to think that when the bulk is moved, there are more fun physical activities than the gym x

Definitely - just love moving to music & all forms of dancing. I did do both belly & zumba at my heaviest though so worth getting going as soon as you can:)

Hi katie love, nice to see you back, not that i'm around much these days.

Hugs Jim - hope to see you back a bit when life settles a bit back
Xxxx

Hi Katie, just popping by to subscribe haven't fully caught up on your diary yet, think it will take me ages lol. You've lost loads and to hear you're also maintaining is fab. Love the idea of belly dancing although my belly is not for public consumption yet lol Lisa-Ann xx

I'm still nervous about showing my belly lines & sags and all- but i did at the last performance - and you know what - nobody else seemed to care lol:D

I will def be looking for this kind of exercise!! Worried as I get breathless walking up a hill!! Let alone an hour or two of physical activity x but I guess you have to start somewhere!!! Xxx

Evening all:)

Nice day - lie in as no work meetings this morning and know I won't get one over weekend (thanks DH):). Then lunch out with DH at my gym/club - only 3.70 for salad bowl lunch which had little salad but plenty of ham, pickled herring, eggs, chicken, mozzarella, Parmesan and mayo lol. Then dancing with cover teacher - was only tough not murder:eek: a bit of work thrown in pm......then it's Friday so vino opened, all to celebrate Susie's news of course;) and my favourite dinner - chicken with fennel, ginger, lemon

Happy days and it's the weekend:)
Shame I have a charity meeting up in town tomorrow but at least it will get me moving

Have a great weekend all
Xxx

Hi Katie, I hope you're having a nice weekend. I'm just catching up on diaries rather than sleep lol. Your life sounds full and fast paced :) well done on the NMV during the week and I think you navigate the food out rather nicely. I'm liking your love of all things dance, I remember a time when my body could throw out a few decent moves on the dance floor too, would you recommend the Wii Zumba? Happy weekend Lisa-Ann xxx

Morning Katie, what Lisa said, your life seems full paced and I am envious, I'd love to do belly dancing in fact any dancing because I love dancing. Hope the weekend is a good one for you!

Afternoon:) Just on the way home after my meeting so the weekend starts now! On the train had my cold sausages for lunch- yum

My p's coming over to tea and then off out to a Great Gatsby party tonight- costume mostly sorted except shoes :eek: Will be plenty of wine but i already know i wont be able to eat any of the food (too many veggies coming) so Dh & i will have a good meal before we go:D

Have a good weekend Xx

would you recommend the Wii Zumba?

Hi LA, well i quite enjoy zumba on the wii but it's nowhere near as much fun as going to a class. I tend to do when i have an hour spare in morning & no class on. If i wasn't so addicted to zumba already i'm not sure how it would feel.

When i started atkins we bought wii fit & balance board (already had wii) and used for weekly weigh ins (no temptation mid week) plus some good fun exercises (hula hooping my fave!)

I think that anything you enjoy that get's you moving is good:D

hope the partys good :D
i've always wanted to hula hoop,so i bought the game,i can't do it on the board either :whistle:

Back